Luckiest drop so far

From a while back; two eternal maps at the same time :blush: wanted to share that lucky moment with you!

4 Likes

Wow… only had that once :joy::joy:

Can you show the affixes?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Switching my mh to eternalized now…

:smile: good call!! If you only want to run Eternalized (5) I would take Perpetual Clasp instead though ;).

Woooooosh! I got an eternal map.

AND WHEN I OPENED IT, THE GAME CRASHED!!! MAKES ME WANT TO SHATTER MY STUPIF PHONE

S5, really sucks

i want those MAPSSSSS :frowning:

I involuntarily laughed hard :smile: sorry m8 for hearing this!

It will be ages again before i get another one :sadparrot:

how to get that kind of map or how many floors to take to get that kind of map

Random luck, but better chances with eternalized…

And when you open it, pray to all the gods out there that your game wont crash…

Save on server before the next time, just in case.

Anyone jealous :grin:?!

1 Like

Do not make me jealous!! :frowning:

1 Like

If you complete the Maps or the Cartographer Feat you’ll get a legend map. Now at my drop above they happened at the same time and I think I had Eternalized (7) at that moment.

So be sure to have Eternalized on when you are about to finish one of these Feats and you’ll soon have an eternal map yourself ;)!

It still happens rarely but much more likely than without Eternalized.

1 Like

Me i got merlins imp… Forgot to save… Then deleted the game then reinstall… Huge face palm!!! Now i have to suffer for farming one again…!!! Also i hope devs put an undo button in the stash because i accidentally sold my perfectly crafted item there then i couldnt undo it :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I’m confused right now, my farm character has a low percent on dropping items, it may drop like 1 or 2.

and my damage character drop so many crystall and legends.

Its rng troll hahah happened to me before… But in playing a while it got balanced.

it kinda sucks, all of my luck and eternalized are useless​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like