Multi attack

Hi,

So the multi attack topic. Its easy to see what EAC and MA does with say staff, bow or pistols. For chakrams, it increases the MH dmg, I get that that. But, by how much? Where does EAC and MA fit in the DPS fornula for chakrams?

For multi attack, I would assume that 1 point of multi attack increases the DMG by 100% (doubled). So for 4 MA, the cakram DMG would be increaded by 400% ?

For EAC, the sane stuff applies, but not on every attack, am I right?

Greatly appriciate any input on this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, check:

Guess you can find it there. Cheers.

Multi attack by default increase your primary skill by 50% MH. 4× Multi attack means 4×50%= 2. 2+1= 3×. That means your primary skill gets multiplied by 3x. Say you dealt 150% MH. That means 150%×3=450% MH for primary skill and not only that but hero point can multiply that by 2 into 900% and further multiply that by 50% with skilled mythic.

If you use Discordance, this means the 3× buff to MH% dmg applies to special skills such as orb.

Also if it’s a primary skill and multi attack was applied, you have more animation. For example flintlock would shoot 2-4 more bullets.wand would shoot 2-4 more barrage and other skill that shoot more than one bolt/bullet/turret. If it’s special skill, the 3× more dmg to the special skill is there but no changes to animation like no two orbs if you using discordance but maybe with multi shot.

1 Like

Multi attack by default increase your primary skill by 50% MH. 4× Multi attack means 4×50%= 2. 2+1= 3×. That means your primary skill gets multiplied by 3x. Say you dealt 150% MH. That means 150%×3=450% MH for primary skill and not only that but hero point can multiply that by 2 into 900% and further multiply that by 50% with skilled mythic.

Primary skills can get multi attack and extra attack but special skills don’t unless you use a mythic called Discordance.

If you use Discordance, this means the 3× buff to MH% dmg applies to special skills such as orb.

Also if it’s a primary skill and multi attack was applied, you have more animation. For example flintlock would shoot 2-4 more bullets.wand would shoot 2-4 more barrage and other skill that shoot more than one bolt/bullet/turret. If it’s special skill, the 3× more dmg to the special skill is there but no changes to animation like no two orbs if you using discordance but maybe with multi shot.

For cronos’ LOHKO build, with discordance his arrow for some reason got buffed by multi attack even though with Discordance rules, multi attack and extra attack works on special skills only instead of the previous primary skills only and that was a bug but that bug allowed him to deal 2000% MH or more per arrow and you can imagine how overpowered that would have been in patch 2.0. actually no, multi attack didn’t affect his arrows so I don’t know why he added multi attack.

Maybe it was for his guided shot defense for his one shot arrow build the arrow had 1050% MH because it swapped multi shots value with arrow so arrow get that 1050% MH and multi shot get 100% MH or so. Because of things like skilled though and timewarp , he easily gets over 2000% MH for single shot arrow using Discordance mythic and one shot many opponent.

Amazing reply, thanks a lot bro! It made things mlre clear :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your welcome. Sincerely, Cuzeg Spiked- A Discordance fan. :smile: :parrotdad: . Also I’m slightly experienced.

No, it was not. Discordance has not changed since 2.0. In PVP, you can still easily get over 3000% Guided Shot DMG on a single target with the same build.

1 Like

Oh that’s good. I was just making sure as I wasn’t sure how he did deal that dmg until now. Thanks for confirming.