My current two builds

The sad truth is you have to buy two extra save slots to beable to truely get all the items and I can’t even aforde that. So these two builds are my pride and joy that I worked hard on making. I love them and I cherish them. I can’t copy anybody’s build idea because I just can’t get the items and all the gems needed :’(

1 Like

I agree. They could make the items from a certain class drop and make jasper a bit harder to obtain so it’s fair.

Don’t be too hard on yourself bro.
Honestly you are better than me.
I rely only on the builds being shared here.
So lazy to make my own. Hehehe.
You have the potential so keep it up.

1 Like

You’ll just get better at it. Like the other guys on the forum. Somewhere they were like you.

1 Like

Thank you bro it means alot

what IMBA mean tho? imbalance? if so why? i dont get it.

@cronos4321 Imba is more like a other term use for OP"overpowered. he actually meant to praise u for makin strong builds :wink:

@Zombikiss yup i saw all of them. no offense (i thought u needed advice to be strong and improve ur gears) im just being plainly prank since i just want to help you. on my first 1year playin DQ i only had rogue char and dont hve any xtra slot(since i cant afford them) but aftet playin/farmin 5month i was able to make strong build that conquer 1500+ or even much higher floor. just dont losee hope keep farming. (ididnt stop farming until i got my hands on those rare wiz gears).i guess the best first thing u do is earn lots of obsi amethys rubies from converting eternal gears (so u can easily make a descent build) dont get tired farming lol. “anything is possible in this game”.

1 Like

@roykiyoy ahhh i though it just mean imbalance, didnt know it have other meaning. haha

@Zombikiss im not look at ur build since my internet not fast enough to load those pic lol. sorry about that, for generally advice just farm resource (CS&MS) Item with rare affix like barbarian push over limit etc. Spent all those, testing all affix and understand how it work, be determine and creative.

u will be me lol (this one just joke)

2 Likes

Hahaha. Don’t be overly defensive @cronos4321. Just like @roykiyoy said I praised you. :sweat_smile:

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nothing is imbalance with the builds you make. Totally high damage outputs and high survivability rate. Pretty well balanced I should say.

The IMBA is just another word for OP or OVERPOWERED, just like what @roykiyoy said.

I keep myself updated with both of your posted builds.

1 Like

I do have a challenge for both of you @roykiyoy and @cronos4321.

I have a cool name for a build concept but I can’t manage to make it because I’m still totally confused and quite clueless.

Up to the task of making it for us???

1 Like

Tell me if you are game about it.

A friendly competition between good build makers. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Gonna make a new thread if you do.

Should use common word lol. i not good with english. anyway thanks for that. but im still newbie, i still have alot thing need to learn tho.

about the build. i dont like challage tho but just name it. probably the idea just pop in lol

@roykiyoy remove the affix +2080Hp on OH replace it with +1040WD, have 52-54k HP now T,T. Is this one better or previously when u tough with it better?

I’ll just wait for @roykiyoy if he will accept.

@Onaneehsyu im not good at naming lol. ask cronos to use his imagination :smile:
(also i cant manage to create build atm im out of crystal after trial and error makin pvp builds lol) i cant count how many gears ive created and xperimented in arena just today lol my 400M gold turn to dust lol after converting stones.

@cronos4321 the torrent dmg inc by 2k i just
fought it now last time it was around 7k-7.3k
now it hit 8.9-9.5k lol (more oppier) though u sacrfice almost 12k hp? :blush:(not to mention the freakin 39k deadly strike lol now i realy gotta dodge those torrent. i tend to eat
them cuz i love the dmg dey do when i check after battle result lol :smile: praising enemy skill is bad habit of mine)

yea genesis sold her soul to the demon to gain more power lol. probably will try give up another +2080Hp affix for more damage. the next time (maybe) she have less than 40k hp lol

2 Likes

Well that’s sad. Hahaha. Maybe I should do it myself after all. Hahaha.