Need help for newbie

Hello all. I’m Russian player. Can anybody help me with this crazy game!) I’m lvl 99 rogue and warrior. Where I must farm items? Ascension is a good for me? Must I spend gold for it? Where I can lvl up fast ? What gear is better for me?

Yes you spend gold for it. 5 million gold for the first ascension. 10M the second. 15M the third. And so on. There are a total of 6 Ascensions. From magic to eternal ascension.

To level up fast, get as much EXP Gain % as possible. Specifically 6× Quest Mythstones. If you can manage legend exp gain to combine, that’s good also.

To best farm gold, get hirling, high item drops % and gold find % . First ascension I highly recommend is Dealer or Fortunate because of the gold to progress for next ascension.

Or if you got hirling, get hirling first ascension as dealer and the main character using fortunate ascension for best gold farming experience.

For best farming experience for Ascensions , do packsize maps between floor 101-200 maps. Any higher or lower and the exp gain possible from enemies decreases. Also put Mythic 3 if you can and do the floors in 5 minutes each or less.

Best gold farming experience also at packsize and floor 101-200 maps.

Here’s a good guide:

3 Likes

What lvl is quest mythstones? Can u show me a screenshot please. Ty!

My mythstones: I still have so many to convert all to 99 but I also spent too many elixir and other mythstones because I tend to build many builds.

Treasured is better later on. Fortunate is awesome. Dealer is good. When leveling up after an ascension try floor 200 legend. So yes get to floor 200 before ascending

1 Like

Spot on!

How u guys and where u all get purple items idk

purple items are items that have a Mythic affix. Mythic affix are made using a combination of 4 myth stones placed in sockets on an item. the Mythic section of your Codex shows what recipe you have found from using myth stones. there is a list of all recipe’s in the forums somewhere, if you do not want to wait to find the recipe’s in the Codex.

hope this helps. also, the dictionary in the Codex has a section about Mythics, and what they do.

2 Likes

What lvl I must go to farm exp I’m 60 allready

1 Like

F100+. All exp is same beyond that floor to best of my knowledge

1 Like

Also… I found that on floor 101, buying maps is cheap enough, if you can focus on maps with packsize 125%+… it helps alot

1 Like

maybe somebody can tell me right build for rogue please I have eternal bow

1 Like

Rogues are out of my league … hell, most the games still out of my league. Haha. :slight_smile:

I am good with all class since I tested them all. I used to be wizard only though until I bought hirlings with pennies.

So u see my items can u tell me what build I must use tell me please:)

I don’t see any items o.0

as u see I have only good bow all other items are trash)

and this item I think is good that’s all)

Help please:)

Firstly I’d focus on getting as many crystals as possible before starting a major build and the best way to do that is by equipping as many item drops % as possible and doing floors that are easy. The best way that helped was using floor 500 very easy or easy mode and getting crystals that way. If you have hirlings, even quicker but any difficulty helps too.

Another helpful idea is using dust and crafting Eternals, then converting them to crystals to get started but don’t use too much dust as some is still needed.

As far as how builds go, make sure you have 4 Multi Attack, 4 Extra Attack, Skilled Mythic, Guidedshot 20 or 40 hero points , potential skilled mythic if you can afford it on chest and if you find a legend that has Push the Limit 50%, that’s good one too.

What build do you plan to make though? An easy elemental build can be fire + inferno + crushing flames + crushing blow when finding crushing flames legends .
Also Poison + Plagued + 300% Blight . Do add 100% weaken at least to double your DMG output. Anoher good one is Frozen set + 300% Frostbiting with high DMG.

Ascendant with high weaken on hirling, specifically wrath talent warrior hirling or a hirling that attacks many enemies or manashield+ iceburn wizard to place arcane debuffs for both the character to get increased DMG like with weaken.

Sets you can use: Adventurer , Momentum , Angelic for attack speed +dmg, Hunger for more attack speed but reduced CD as bonus and it can synergise with alchemy mythic for more DMG or other mythics. Not the best with energy mythic unless you almost run out of it and deal lot of DMG that way.
Pathfinder for dodge to increase DMG , the element set such as Crushing flames+ Inferno for fire build , Plagued for poison , Frozen for ice build , Electrocution for shock build or build that use shock buffer, especially if hirling uses shock Debuff. Arcanist for arcane Debuff + weaken. Rage set if you have 225% crit DMG and 45% crit chance but want to save crystal affix slots and other slots.
Many set possibilities you can use.

Also get as many 100% ED as possible. 300% is the sweet spot. It can only be found on specific legends but it isn’t hard to come by and it greatly buffs weapon base DMG. Power 103 combined with bow having 200% WD (or 400% if it’s eternal, but Eternals cannot be editable by crystals except nature , talent, class).

But to best use a set, make sure you get Nadroji legend with +2 All sets on it. 2 for 4+ All sets. Another way is by using Elixir Mythstone on ring and amulet but those you have to afford. The best way to find them imo is by floor 500 crystal farming, even at very easy mode.

Of course make sure gear is level 100 usually , experiment with beryl crystal and see what nature gives you the best crit DMG, gold find, luck, crit chance, dodge, attack speed , etc.

Crystal affixes: Get 90% weaken +30%epic weaken for the 100%+ aka 120% weaken for ×2.2 more DMG weaken (or alternatively 4x 30% epic affix or 2 Eternals with epic weaken) , 225% crit DMG, 45% crit chance , 30% deadly strike as an option for Crits , 30% dodge definitely (high dodge also works well with stealth apart from Pathfinder and generally good survival) and the last can be crushing blow 30%. That’s recommended but you can change at any point. Attack speed is very good for now at 45% for eg.

Btw , there is the deadeye 20 talent that gives 20% deadly strike so you won’t really need crystal affix to deadly strike super well and that means on rogue, you can replace that deadly strike with Attack Speed, another weaken, 45% block if offhand weapon crystal affix since block won’t roll on other weapons and many options in general.

4 Likes