Need help with a Wizard build!

I could use some help with a Wizard build. I’m trying to go far in Mythic 3, yet I can barely handle Floor 201 without my HP pool deteriorating quickly and dying a few times. I want to be able to deal high damage in order to go far and be able to improve my gear further. This is what I have so far:

I’m not too sure that I’ll be able to make it to high floors with my current items, but I’m also having trouble farming good items, too. Please, I need to be able to go far and eventually reach Eternal Ascension (I haven’t ascended a single time yet.).strong text

Your % based elemental damage should be changed to the 5000+ element damage . Which ever skill you use most should have 5000+ weapon damage and weapon damage%. (If your skill is main hand then put it on main hand. And vice versa) with the wizard I found that going with skull shield build with poison or ice is extremely efficient. Using a mana shield and stack as much mana as you can and beef up your skull shield and life. Deadly arts combines well with deadly strike. But your BEST option right now to significantly increase survivability is the permafrost set affix. 38% of all damage will be cancelled and turned into mana. Prettttty sweet. Then work on getting two elixir for the +2 set bonus and put one in each jewelry. Plagued , vampiric touch, and battle mage have huge increases to your HP pool when you have a good base HP to start with. Try that and see if it helps.

here is a very efficient guide on the early game for wizards it should help you handle mythic 3 quite easily :smile:

I am using bombard + aftermath bonus. It damages a huge area and I prefer it most than other skills.