New idea :hall of fame (eternal arena)

hi dudes me again . i wanted to share a thought making the game more interesting (i think) some of you must have played diablo 2 right ? there was a quest named rite of passage … you had to beat it before the last quest . there was 3 heroes talic korlic madawc now what i want to suggest that why dont you make a pve map with arena athmosphere in it? you put 3 people who are on the top of the arena and it will be a good challenge for us ?

4 Likes

lol. path of exile does this too… only its far more brutal then just 3 player characters. :slight_smile:

1 Like

man imagine it… you pay 500 red dust to enter if you win you get one ultra rare legend … both fun and profit for a reasonable price… just beaıtiful

I played diablo 2 for 10 years :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mean like the ancient way in act 5 diablo ? Nice idea

1 Like

I definitely did think of something like multiplayer in campaign of some sort even before I looked at diablo 2 but wow it’s awesome. I guess it will be awesome in future.

2 Likes

You can’t knock D2. People still play it online after nearly 20 years. If I had it on my tablet I’d still pay a visit

1 Like

Cool idea.

1 Like

I was literally downloading diablo 2 taking a hour or two with my internet wanting to try it out.

1 Like