No enslaver appears - with hunter boost

Believe it or not, this bug still exists. +1 more time. also @SteigerBox … the map was unusally small.

1 Like

and +1 more time this morning.

im a little in early stages of testing, but my results thus far seem to indicate its still about the same rate of occurence

fun fact :

assuming 200 times f2 run in 1 hour, with an occurence rate of roughly 1 time per hour, that makes this no enslaver bug occurence 0.5% chance to occur…

in comparison…

not one eternal pet, after 2 hours of runs… so the drop rate of eternal pets can not possibly be even close to 1% as mentioned previously around the forums.

possibly 0.1%, but im suspecting less. thats with 1000+% luck and 700% eternallized…

no… one does not farm eternal pets, one merely farms eternal pet feat. sigh

now that you know, time to discover the next mystery. :wink:

lol. im the one that discovered and reported this in the first place. last patch supposedly fixed it.

this is not the case. still occuring on par

are you still having fun with the rest of DQ? or did the Enslaver enslave your fun? I’ll put on my gear and help you save your fun from the terrible Enslaver. :crossed_swords:
right now I am farming ice maps to get a few ice slimes. want the +10% ice damage bonus for my current farm build.

1 Like

lol… dq is great. period.

and this bug is nothing to get panties all knotted up over. but, none the less, must inform @tdaniel @SteigerBox that it indeed still exists

1 Like

in that case, keep up the good work with having fun and bug hunting. :smile_cat:

mhm :slight_smile:

1 Like