One punch cyclone build (100% block)3.0 [BUILD]

Hi guys im here again to share an awesome build! Hope you will like this.

So this is pretty much a copy of other builds.
I also placed some of my knowledge on it.

So i decided to make this build to guide those solo players that have been playing a while and keeps dying when climbing floors.

I think i saw a 100% block build in here also which was pretty awesome. But i think it wouldn’t go very far on very high floors like up to floor 6000+

This build however can most certainly reach that very high floor.

Theres also a guy in YouTube that has this build but is not very detailed, i wanted to guide some players on creating this wonderful build provided with photos and descriptions.

So lets start.

SETS:

• CRUSHING FLAMES 2X (ESSENTIAL FOR THE BUILD) - GIVES 300% MORE DAMAGE ON FINAL DAMAGE OF CRUSHING BLOW (1 HIT EFFECT)

• FROZEN 1X(ESSENTIAL FOR THE BUILD) - makes enemies explode when frozen ( ive seen about 20 trillion damage on pack size. This 20 trillion damage was not caused by crushing blow because the color i saw on that damage was white). Practically one hits the enemies in pack size even the cartographer.

Ill elaborate what those colors indicate when you deal damage to an enemy:

Light blue - deadly strike or crushing blow
White - normal damage
Violet - critical damage

Now lets continue…

• EPIPHANY 3X - ALLOWS YOU TO HAVE 81% BLOCK. Makes all stat caps increase up to 35%. Block cap is 60% so lets do the math
    (60% × .35 = 21) that 21% is added to the block chance so it becomes 81% now! freaken amazing! Hahaha.

• MOMENTUM - increases damage when your movement speed is high. I chose this affix rather than the demonic affix because i saw some thread in here that momentum is better than demonic and i tested it out also. So far its pretty good. Although you can also switch them both. This must be in you pet because there is no crushing flame pet, frozen or epiphany pet… Sad indeed. But if you dont have those 2 pets you can just substitute them with others but it wont be as effective. As much as possible copy the affixes on that pet i provided, whatever pet you choose. Those affixes i placed on the pet is suitable for the build. It is very expensive when you are not very Lucky so good luck to you. :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

REMEMBER: FROZEN, CRUSHING FLAMES AND EPIPHANY ARE THE HEART OF THE BUILD AND MUST NOT BE REPLACED

CRYSTAL AFFIXES:

• Attack speed - this is for the epiphany bonus i need about 70% attack speed so a crystal affix of attack speed helps. This give me about 45% attack speed. I also have other attack speed affixes on my Epiphany ring and pet . 25% on ring and 15% in pet. Note that my ring is the ETERNAL EPIPHANY RING.

• Crushing blow - this Helps very much in climbing/hiking floors. This is also essential and to be paired with the crushing flames affix as crushing flame affix would be useless without crushing blow.

• Weaken - hahaha finally i understood it clearly thanks to @Midlumer and @CuzegSpiked.

See link to understand more:

But to summarize it. WEAKEN IS BETTER THAN IGNORE RESIST.

Aaaannnnddd the most important crystal affix:

• Block 2× - you can craft this on your OH weapon only when using obsidian. This however can be found in various warrior items

See this link for items with block credits to @Mr_Scooty
Block on armor - #2 by Mr_Scooty

NOW THE LEGEND AFFIXES THAT CAN BE CRAFTED

• 100% elemental crit damage 2x - awesome with crushing flames. I also think that elem crt damage is very essential in making a strong build. My other elemental crit damage is in my epiphany ring 200% but mines not perfect so just about 191% which is totally more than enough! When Added with my other elem crit damage its very OP. GOOD NEWS! to the people who dont know this… You can obtain 100% elemental crit damage using ruby in any of your gears, except pets of course lmao xD.

• GLASS CANNON 2X - since i dont need a very high hp because i have 100% block with me, i use this. Trust me you dont need very high HP on climbing very high floors, i used to think before that in order to climb high floors i need a hell of a lot of HP but i thought wrong. Many monsters have thorns in them which deem your high HP useless against them and the enemies will eventually kill you easily. Esp with nerfs on maps hahhaha. So block is your only option. Anyways when reaching high floors the enemies have more damage and i think the highest hp that i saw was only about 150 mil. Eventually the enemies will reach that damage and one hit you. Having HP affixes when building a hiking gear is useless. Id rather have block and make more spaces for much more important affixes than HP+ AFFIXES.

LEGEND AFFIXES THAT CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN CERTAIN ITEMS

• 100% ELEMENTAL DAMAGE - can be found in certain items only. Go see codex for those items. I looked for an item with that affixe in OH weapon, but you can just place this affix wherever you want. Its up to you on what is more convenient to you.

• 200% WEAPON DAMAGE - CAN BE FOUND IN WARRIOR MASOCHIST AXE. SEE LEGENDEX. This is a very important affix also so dont skip this ooout!.

MYTHICS:

• ENERGY - FOR MANA AND EXTRA DAMAGE.

• SANCTUARY - THIS IS WHEN YOUR BULWARK IS IN COOLDOWN. YOU SEE BULWARK TALENT PROVIDES THE OTHER 20% BLOCK FOR THIS BUILD WHICH MAKES IT 100% BUT WHEN IN CD YOU CAN BE KILLED AND THATS WHY WE HAVE THIS MYTHIC.

• RUPTURED - HAS 50% MORE DAMAGE ON BLEEDING ENEMIES. YOU CAN ALSO TRY PIERCED MYTHIC. BUT IM USING AXE SO I THINK THIS IS the BEST WAY… I THINK? XD hahahaha.

• Cyclone mythic - finally!!! I got to use it. Ive mentioned before that ill definitely use this mythic to my build now it came true im very proud hahahahaha… Now this helps taunt enemies so the frozen explosions will be much closer to each other. More frozen explosions more damage.

• NOVA MYTHIC - meh… I just wanna try it out hahahah but mainly i chose it for its description.

So far it works but you can replace it with what ever mythic you want in your offhand weapon.

EPIC AFFIXES ON GEAR

• 10 bulwark - in order to reach + 20% block on your 81% block you will need to choose the warrior talent bulwark and add 20 more so it will become +20% block hehehe simple. But freaken hard to craft. Unless you a lucky bastard hahahaha.

• 10 whirlwind - more damage is heart <3 heheheh . give more AOE and damage. Also reduces CD.

• 10 SPRINT - MORE SPEED MORE DAMAGE, BECAUSE OF MOMENTUM AFFIX. I ALSO LIKE TO CLEAR FLOORS VERY FAST.

• 10 taunt - because i want to hahahahahhaha anyways i just love taunt from the beginning of the game where i discovered it we made a connection lmao xD i just like taunt even when it cause me lag every now and then hahahah. Plus it helps me pick up loot easily because the enemies are not scattered everywhere.

EPIC AFFIXES ON PET

• 10 BULWARK - THE OTHER BULWARK IS IN MY PET HAHAHA BUT YOU CAN PUT IT IN YOUR GEAR. ITS YOUR LIFE HAHAHA

• ATTACK SPEED - THIS IS TO COMPENSATE ON THE requirements of EPIPHANY BONUS. To be honest i really don’t need the epiphany bonus. But i can’t seem to craft an apex of epiphany with only the epiphany set and +100% elemental damage remaining when i place quartz in them huhuh wasted tons of dust trying but i never got it. But its ok hahah additional 70% total damage is awesome!

• +5000 ed - for more damage of course.

• weaken - i just want to increase my weaken as much as i can.

• crushing blow - you get the idea… Hahahha

MYTH STONES ADDED ON ITEMS:

• elixir - ON BOTH offhand and main hand weapon for +5 all skills. Total +10 all skills. This is why i got +40 on those skills.

• elixir - on ring and amulet for + 4 all sets in total.

In this build all you need to do is gather a mob of monsters taunt once and spin once. And that’s it you should be able to kill the carto. Easy right? XD

The frozen explosions will kill them all hahahah boii i love frozen now!

Anyways thanks for taking the time and looking at this build i will provide a video soon heheheh peace out!

9 Likes

Awesome! We need moar lol.

:blush: :heart_eyes: :yum: :

Lmao thanks hahahah ive been farming for 1 month to complete that build hahahah

1 Like

Great. I would love to post my edited fortune bringer farm build for 3.0 and I want to make a rogue farm build that is unique. I looked up Blinkstrike build with smoke bomb and I found it in forums, though I already had an idea of how to make.

1 Like

You don’t need 100% elemental crit. Although I guess it works with Epiphany cap Increase but 40% or more is more than enough let alone 30% imo. Just me though. Just a heads up if saving slots.

Yup that is a legitimate 100%+ block build! That YouTuber was apparently a cheat btw but your version is legit and greatly thought out imo. I don’t know if that’s true but it could be.

You’ll be out to replace me when I eventually leave (I wonder when that will happen?). I would love that for sure.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice. Was also thinking that i even want to go up to 500 elem crit lmao but i guess thats enough xD

1 Like

You’re welcome :smile: .

1 Like

Omg dont leave huhuhuh ypu still have much to teach me master huhuh :disappointed:

Sure. I would gladly teach. Just making sure the community like to learn and not just copy pasta and leave without improving the build or themselves in any point.

Gotta have competition, it keeps fun. Also great for innovation and unique builds.

1 Like

Ahahah u the best man!

1 Like

You bet I am!

1 Like

Very cool build. I never understand what people meant with “100% block” expression, but only now I’ve noticed bulwark effects, lol.

The only thing on your build that bothers me is the fact you traded something like crit chance/dmg for epiphany bonus. My calcs here led me a difference of 32% less damage, but it’s supposing you don’t use cleave for causing damage.

1 Like

Yeah hahahab ive mentioned that i didn’t really need that Epiphany bonus but i like to make it simpler Right now because i ran out of crystals hahaha ill surely consider your suggestions in the future thaks!

1 Like

Good.
I think…ver 3.x… bulwark nerf :smile:

God i hope not lol

1 Like

Lol. I mean bulwark is very good but I don’t think it would need to be nerfed . Even if it did, you’d still have a really high chance of survival because of other factors. Would suck that you’d no longer be able to basically 100% block in patch 3.x but I don’t even know if a new patch will happen yet. The new game sounds something to be excited about as well as another patch.

1 Like

It is expensive as any other 100% evasion build, so prob doesn’t deserve a nerf.

Even if it did get nerfed, 81% block and 75% dodge is still OP as a defense, then having smoke bombs that you can control and/or stealth. If wouldn’t be 100% but very close.

This idea wasn’t new tbh. I heard of this idea ever since I first played but I haven’t seen anybody actually do this until now. I even thought about it on an occasion but I was too busy on other builds.

I agree i saw this 100% block here in the forums too i even saved the photo here: i think this build was created a while back before i was playing…

2 Likes

Good Job @deathGG

2 Likes