[Open Beta] Test patch 2.0 bugs? Put them all here!

Bug report.
The cartographer is bugging out on me 2 of every 3 maps! Happens whether I do legend or mythic three. Makes my summons useless.

Hey, can you send me screenshots of your equipment via PM (just click on my name -> message) please? So, I can try to reproduce it with the same condition.

@ocenyx
Are you sure, that you havent equipped another ressource system? (Bloodmagic?)

No. Of course it won’t even work before if I had some other resource systems in place. I’m not even sure how it all happened, was perfect before.

I can upload my save file so someone else can check.

Yeah, I have just tried it out. Noted. Thank you for the bug report :slight_smile:

Bug for mythics “serenity”.
MY DQ version is 1.8.5.1
The function of mythics “serenity” descripted in codex is "restore 2% mp on critical hits.

However, the function descripted in equipment is “restore 1% mp on critical hits”.

Which one is the correct.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Finding Cheaters & Hackers Discussion

Noted, they will get banned soon.
Thank you for the bug report :slight_smile:

Hey!
The one with 2% mp on crit is correct. Noted.
Thank you for your bug report :slight_smile:

[Not sure if bug]
Is paying to resurrect yourself supposed to reset the health of enemies you’re fighting? It doesn’t reset their health when using one of the 2 free resurrections, but it does reset after those 2 when you start having to pay gold. This is when playing challenge map levels on the beta.

Yes, this is intended. :grinning:

I unfortunately had to do a factory reset and lost 2-4 weeks of data (its ok though), so I reinstall DQ.

Anyway, all of the sudden, using the health potion starts vaulting me forward. I didn’t have this bug before, so am unsure of the cause.

These are on 2.0 release

1. Codex shows “Tip #1” then “Tip #3”, skips #2

2. LegendEx is not counting legend pets collected

In the stat screen the Undo button no longer works. It is permanently grey for me. I had to respec in order to retrieve the points i placed elsewhere. After respecing and having all the points available again I placed one into health and was unable to undo it again. The undo button seems to be unresponsive.

I’m unable to “sell all” from inventory and there is no way to lock items - after i installed update.

Some old items sadly won’t sell all properly, and you’ll have to manually sell them. New items should be selling properly. Also we removed the lock feature in favor of an auto lock feature, but as you can see it wont work on old white,yellow, and blue items.

Noted. Thank you for your bug report :smile:

Hey, you have to sell the items, that you have got before the patch, manually.

Hey! Which skills are you using?

Hey! It happens if you dont have a proper connection during uploading or downloading. Please contact the support, if you want to get the feat progress back: support@shinyboxgames.com

It’s continuing to fail to count legends collected or mythics created - I’ve just created this

and it’s not showing here

nor are dozens of legends I know I’ve collected before, or legends I’ve collected since the 2.0 release.

I will try an upload / data wipe / download and I will contact support to see what they have to say.

Edit: after upload / data wipe / download it is now acknowledging even fewer of my legends and none of my feats:

I suspect this is a separate issue from the known issue with upload/downloads on a poor connection, and request that it’s logged as such.

Just contact the support. I am not able to help with account specific problems.

I have contacted support. Thank you for your time and consideration.