[Open Beta] Test patch 2.0 bugs? Put them all here!

I’m getting a clearer picture of what’s going on… what about the main dungeon floors? Have you been through the 200 normal floors with that specific character? Apparently maps and normal dungeon floors are different.

Currently it is a feature which needs to be changed IMO

I know I have completed floor 200 with the secondary wizard also. Seems to be recent thing in the last patch. My secondary wizard before this patch had access to floor 200 but after has only access to 35 and below.

Send a PM to support after uploading your most recent save so they can take a look (and possibly fix some things)

Hey! Please contact the support: support@shinyboxgames.com

So… I just hopped into a level and my hireling rogue was already dead. It offered to let me revive her, for 100g instead of the usual 10000. I revived her and she has no head. Or health bar, or XP/Hero bar.

Guise?

I had this happen too. Fix: get on a character that you know has been to/past floor 200, buy a challenge map on 200 and stash it. Then hop in on the character that seems to have less access, with no hireling, and open the map. This should update your highest floor stat properly. Repeat for any other characters you need.

A side note, this can be gently exploited if you’ve been leveling a character as a hireling only, as I did: though they may have traveled with your burly character to floor 200 they may themselves be level 50 and still get lv100 Peridot rolls if you’ve done this to update their highest floor stat.

I will try that ty. On your side note that has happened to my rogue if she started by landing on a TNT box.

Actually this is intended.

Vil, please read. The part that you snipped off my post shows that this was actually reported as a fix, not a bug.
:heart: mods

Can you tell us what kind of map you used? IE did it have TNT affix? This bug was thought to be fixed.

Where I encountered this bug was a regular level (177) - this was separate from my suggestion to the other user to use a challenge map to update their highest floor stat. Hope this clarifies.

On another note, a few issues with Golden Veins/Satyr’s Spirit:

This is how it’s described, I have it on 3 pieces so it should be (0.375)×(Gold Find) for each bonus.

I have 626.5% gold find, so that should be +234.75% MP and AR.

Armor Percent shows no bonus, not at all certain if that Armor stat reflects the bonus.

Still shows as “Golden Veins” and not “Satyr’s Spirit” in stats.

I’m not sure what here needs to be fixed but can Satyr’s Spirit in general be given a look over before 2.0 release? :heart:

Hi, Armor percent only counts affixes on equipment, but not for setbonus.

1. and 3. issue noted.

Minor issue: controller B button does not exit Move dialogue or exit from Campaign screen or Battle Arena screen or Messages screen to main menu, though it works everywhere else (hoping these are the final controller pass issues)

Edited

Discordance no longer is affected by cooldown reduction after the latest revision.

For example, if I have a bow with discordance with 60% cooldown reduction the stat page will show the special skill with reduced cooldown time. However, when you use your primary skill button (which does the special due to discordance) the cooldown is the regular cooldown for the special skill.

A few examples prompting another pass over the stats screen:

Bleed Damage from Lacerate talent isn’t shown in stats. However…

Deadly Strike from Deadeye talent is.

None of the procs from Cataclysm are shown, nor is/are bonus elemental damage(s) like the Ice DMG here.

Edit: that’s it for this post, will continue if there are more - in general I’m looking for consistency, where ideally all stats from all sources are being represented.

Hey! Discordance has a min. cooldown of 0.5s. Which skills are you using?

I’m using guided shot and have tried with Knightscharge, Multishot, and Throwsword.

I currently have 55% cooldown reduction. Throwsword is listed as having a 0.9 second cooldown, but it is taking the full 2 seconds for each guided shot. It appears that it does consider cooldown reduction from hero points. When I have multishot as the special skill with 20 hero points (still 55% global cooldown) each guided shot takes 2.6 seconds. With 0 hero points it takes 3 seconds.

@sonophilos: It’s intended, that some talents and affixes are counting in the All Stats Page and some not. So, it isn’t a bug.
Controller issue: Noted. Thank you for your bug report.
@dhenning:
Noted. Thank you for your bug report.

Really? “It’s not a bug, it’s intentional”? That’s what we’re doing here? :disappointed_relieved:

I’m gonna get really sick of this if I spend that much time putting together a thoughtful post to find out nobody has any plan to address anything I’m bringing up. I’m asking for another pass over the stats screen, perhaps to evaluate those things that are intentional and to ask ‘why?’ to each. Were it within my power I’d do this myself.

ttfn, ta ta for now.