Orbit - Discordance Orb Reactor Wizard (PvP)

my nose is bleeding :’(

Yeah Battle Mage, always Charge, Charge, Charge and Enigma :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: nice to be different and show that it’s still possible to do a low HP build against all those indistinguishable 250+k HP builds, where one is like the other :wink:

Do something different, spice up PvP!

2 Likes

Yup. That’s why I tried to test my orb build and see if it came out on top. The prototype which was PvE version came up to eternal league Division 2 but when I made the PvP version like the guide I made, I got up to no1 division 1 eternal league in both 1v1 and 2v2. Also I’m glad you and fookie spiced up PvP as well. Mr Scooty too.

Also I wanted to go up top because cronos claimed he dealt 400k orb. I can kinda see where he came from in terms of dummy but I dealt up to 1.9M to dummy. Mid dealt more than 400k to dummy. Of course that orb dmg would be reduced by crazy dmg reduction but that didn’t stop me coming up on top and Mid. Another reason was because I missed out on season 2 vanity because I was busy preparing farm build on slow phone but I got season 3 vanities and demonic aura for the most part.

2 Likes

You’ll break the 2M easy with what we discussed via PM :wink: I deal ~720k right now… Could do way more, but that would cost HP big time^^ and HP with my build is important to survive long enough :grin: don’t have Vault on Wiz unfortunately.

Btw. I had the Reactor Disc/Orb idea independently from you or Cronos :slight_smile:

True. Cronos 400k orb was probably from a wizard I assumed and it was a prototype I assumed before he admitted it was. Good thing you did have the idea though without looking at any build. I think teacup also had that idea before he left but never got to put it into fruition.

My rogue reactor build is pretty unique even though I initially looked at cronos early orb build. The PvP edition was tricky for me at first but Mr Scooty helped me and you choose what affixes are best for PvP and it’s a more unique than even my pve build. Also because of that, I tried aftermath disc build even though I did it wrong but it was fun.

My first PvP build which was meteor god I did get help from teacup and Cronos because I was a complete newbie even though I figured some myself but I asked many questions just to make sure I could get it higher quality and it worked. I knew I could have easily got it better but I sucked at crystal farming and by the time I finished it, it was already 2.1. still it was incredibe that it could reach no1 and beat clogon 10 times (9/10 wins, 1 loss) and Emman 5/10 times win. That crazy fire /bleed and Crits from coat proc at that time. Who knows how much dmg I could have got with deadly strikes and more crit dmg and all back in 2.0.

1 Like

Midlumer, just from looking, this build can also technically be used with warrior as well because they have 150% dmg lance which goes well with discordance. Warrior does also have talents such as might/blessed, fustigate, zealous and prayer and many other decent ones. That’s if anyone wants a reactor warrior. Lance charge has hardly any seconds anyways.

1 Like

:joy:

That’s true :smiley: although Bewilder and other damage adding Talents would be missing. So a bit less damage I guess, and no teleport :yum: worth a shot though! Maybe I’m bored in the next few days :relaxed:

You should try doing this build but using twister for Discordance twister. I can see this build being a powerful for with twisters and as AI, maybe it would still be powerful. Twister procs in my build are so powerful that if one gets caught, they can sometimes be done for online and offline. That taunt is too good. Well the stack debuff and all those bonuses seem to make twister op like it does orb due to discordance effect as well. It’s 2 sec cooldown though but for your build, it would be spam twisters and with other procs to trap opponent.

Can I roll Hunger Affix in amethyst?

No you cannot hunger is drop only :smile:

Thanks ! Senpaii :wink: , before I try this build to get eternal league. Coz I haven’t been in that league I’m tired seeing so many cheaters in Mythic division 1

If you have the time you should screenshot them all and post them in the reports thread it’s always nice to shrink the cheater population but yeah I wish you luck :smile:

Yeah I have but, my internet wasn’t able to post them, later I’ll try .

How do i get hunger set affix? I mean is it class restricted or just pure randomness?

Hunger is jaspered from Rogue (class exclusive and cannot be obtained by crystal) and only found for Bow, Trap, Vest or Hood on M3 floors 800+ :wink:

Basically keep on farming like mad until you get the hunger legends you wanted. I remember the hunger idea was a dream but now it’s a crazy reality that I’m glad steigerbox created and us testers testing it.

Uploading… Thanks to your disordance-reactor build I already reach eternal from legend top 10% to eternal div.5 top 25 Whooooo! Even I don’t put Hunger, I just pus berserker and rage I’ll post my craft later THANKS THANKS​:innocent::innocent::smile:

This is my own craft disordance-reactor build :smile: inspired by midlumer .

1 Like

Nice :blush:!! Glad that my build lives on and I could help you to reach Div 1! Keep on going :wink: didn’t think I could get to the top at first either!