Orbit - Discordance Orb Reactor Wizard (PvP)

Awesome :slight_smile: . I guess the time really has come. Time to kick the GOB and cheaters off the leaderboard! You go! Show no mercy!

Wow that’s super fast casting. I can see your build lasting a long time lol. More balance=win .

1 Like

[quote=“CuzegSpiked, post:2, topic:13774”]Awesome :slight_smile: . I guess the time really has come. Time to kick the GOB and cheaters off the leaderboard! You go! Show no mercy!

Wow that’s super fast casting. I can see your build lasting a long time lol. More balance=win .
[/quote]

:wink:

1 Like

I know but I forgot. Even if I did use hunger, it would sacrifice a big slot and it would not be 0 sec CD. Attack speed would probably work though at 0.9 sec or below. I was definitely considering it though. I may consider more HP too just in case and some other additions to the build. My AI could definitely benefit too.

I was happy with what I got but I’ll take the suggestions into consideration. I’m personally glad you managed to create a successful wizard orb reactor build. I knew you could do it! I was planning on using vial for spam coat originally but as I discovered, I’d be a sitting duck vulnerable to everything even though it would be op af.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Yeah well he’s one of the best Warriors though. Warriors are easy for me, it’s them Enigma/Swap Rogues that are tough :yum: really hard to anticipate their AIs.

@Midlumer its hard to kill that warrior, i try to make camp wiz now. Battle mage is boring lol,

GOB member spotted. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: hahaha

@LARRYBIRD17 hahaha buang ka,kapoi na dq,quit nako.imo warrior way buot.hahaha

hahaha, nag bakasyon pa to. walay update. :smiley:

Please provide English translations while you converse on this forum :slight_smile: :+1:

@Griffin ohh sorry i for got.haha

:+1: it’s all good just makes life easier to moderate and let’s more people join in on the conversation don’t need a translation tool that will usually do a poor job that way

my nose is bleeding :’(

Yeah Battle Mage, always Charge, Charge, Charge and Enigma :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: nice to be different and show that it’s still possible to do a low HP build against all those indistinguishable 250+k HP builds, where one is like the other :wink:

Do something different, spice up PvP!

2 Likes

Yup. That’s why I tried to test my orb build and see if it came out on top. The prototype which was PvE version came up to eternal league Division 2 but when I made the PvP version like the guide I made, I got up to no1 division 1 eternal league in both 1v1 and 2v2. Also I’m glad you and fookie spiced up PvP as well. Mr Scooty too.

Also I wanted to go up top because cronos claimed he dealt 400k orb. I can kinda see where he came from in terms of dummy but I dealt up to 1.9M to dummy. Mid dealt more than 400k to dummy. Of course that orb dmg would be reduced by crazy dmg reduction but that didn’t stop me coming up on top and Mid. Another reason was because I missed out on season 2 vanity because I was busy preparing farm build on slow phone but I got season 3 vanities and demonic aura for the most part.

2 Likes

You’ll break the 2M easy with what we discussed via PM :wink: I deal ~720k right now… Could do way more, but that would cost HP big time^^ and HP with my build is important to survive long enough :grin: don’t have Vault on Wiz unfortunately.

Btw. I had the Reactor Disc/Orb idea independently from you or Cronos :slight_smile:

True. Cronos 400k orb was probably from a wizard I assumed and it was a prototype I assumed before he admitted it was. Good thing you did have the idea though without looking at any build. I think teacup also had that idea before he left but never got to put it into fruition.

My rogue reactor build is pretty unique even though I initially looked at cronos early orb build. The PvP edition was tricky for me at first but Mr Scooty helped me and you choose what affixes are best for PvP and it’s a more unique than even my pve build. Also because of that, I tried aftermath disc build even though I did it wrong but it was fun.

My first PvP build which was meteor god I did get help from teacup and Cronos because I was a complete newbie even though I figured some myself but I asked many questions just to make sure I could get it higher quality and it worked. I knew I could have easily got it better but I sucked at crystal farming and by the time I finished it, it was already 2.1. still it was incredibe that it could reach no1 and beat clogon 10 times (9/10 wins, 1 loss) and Emman 5/10 times win. That crazy fire /bleed and Crits from coat proc at that time. Who knows how much dmg I could have got with deadly strikes and more crit dmg and all back in 2.0.

1 Like

Midlumer, just from looking, this build can also technically be used with warrior as well because they have 150% dmg lance which goes well with discordance. Warrior does also have talents such as might/blessed, fustigate, zealous and prayer and many other decent ones. That’s if anyone wants a reactor warrior. Lance charge has hardly any seconds anyways.

1 Like

:joy:

That’s true :smiley: although Bewilder and other damage adding Talents would be missing. So a bit less damage I guess, and no teleport :yum: worth a shot though! Maybe I’m bored in the next few days :relaxed: