Patch 2.1 - Patch Notes

I think the issue with adding the new affixes to older legacy items is that you’d have to remove some affix to make room for it. How to choose which affix to remove? Many crafters would likely be upset.

Well you…can’t farm them, can you? For example, a Nadroji Robe with 100% ED and no dependent affix (which is useless for a dps and/or hireling build).

Benzonia, I know you can’t add them to old items. The old items, it seems, will just be permanently better than any new items by one affix (in cases where the dependent affix is undesirable).

1 Like

You can use Kyanite for removing specific affixes (except Crystal, Dependent, Negative, Mythic affixes). Or what do you mean? I don’t really get your question.

There won’t be any changes for items, that has been already dropped before 2.1.
Yes, you cannot obtain them anymore.

Am I gonna have to spend money to test the pet thing? :smile:

1 Like

You cannot obtain any Legend/Eternal pets out of them. :smile:

2 Likes

Woo, thank you. :blush:

What type of android device are you running?

Are you playing with an internet connection active?

PLease, if this happens again press the “report this crash to google” button. In the notes put something like “This is xrizalide from the forums” and I will pick up the crash log and see if we can figure it out.

Thanks for the heads up and sorry about the crash!

Does the ascension bonuses stack with hireling? i mean for example I chose the -25% feat to my main and -25% feat to my hireling? does it give -50% feat? … or does the ascension bonuses from my hireling is deactivated?

I think the only hireling perk that works is dealer.

@SteigerBox or @Refia

What’s the highest ascension “level” can be? Or only one perk per character?

Six. You can get all perks.

edit: Apparently typing the digit autocorrects to one?

So once per perk? Can’t stack … fair enough :wink:

Huh? They do stack. You can get all of them.

edit for clarity’s sake: you cannot get the same perk more than once

wait … but u said 6? Owh … max is 6 and u can get all 6 on one perk that’s what u meant?

EDIT1:

dumb me didn’t saw that, anyway thx!

Have you tried bro? anyway thanks for your reply. I think I will choose first the dealer for my hireling…

Sad I just made my hunter ring… There is a bonus hunter in ascension >.< argh!!..

1 Like

Where there changes made to the “Converting Legend Items to Crystals”? So far I have converted 71 Red Legend Items to Crystals and have only gotten Emeralds and the likes. In the past I used to get the occasional Garnet, Zircon, Ruby, etc. Now just the typical.

There was a (dev?) post saying that perks don’t work on hirelings. That said, it is wrong regarding dealer, so who knows for sure without testing.

Thanks ima try it out!..