Patch 2.1 Preview - Part 2

Welllllll… good luck. Lots of luck.

Is the “find any item anywhere” thing still in effect?

Question about the affix scaundrel. When cast stealth? before hit or after hit? When hitting the hero or when the hero hits an enemy? sorry for my English)

Note the stealth “on hit”…

but i just got my nadroji robe… LOL… welll… seven deadly sin sound promising… dunno if i will use it… but it promising

Hi!
We had to get out a bit early on android to try to get DQ qualified for an event the google play store is having this week that supports their “Quests” feature in google play games.

Apple is submitted and should be ready soon. We will blast out details as soon as its ready for release.

I don’t understand this. A random skin?

Also, I was ranked around 500th globally in PVP yesterday, making pathetic attempts for Eternal league, and, upon updating, I checked out the arena, saw some new stuff, and tried it out. First fight I win and achieve Eternal league.
Not sure what happened.

Also, I use a farming hireling. If I were to ascend the hireling, would the Ascension perks function a hireling? Or will it be like crystalline, etc.

i having some problem of leveling my item while lvling my ascend char… every time i use peridot to my item… i jump to lvl 80-100… well…

Hey! Yes, it’s a known bug. Thanks for the bug report.

About the eternal league:

About Hireling: Ascension perks, which are active on the hireling doesn’t work.
Pet: It’s a random pet without premium skin.

1 Like

this random pet… do we had chance getting legend pet…,? from shop…?

Or what is the lowest and highest, for the lack of better word, rarity of pet we can get from purchasing random pet in shop?

How does that work with the increased vendor price perk? Still based on main char?

When will the update be available for iOS :confounded:can’t wait!

but we have made with the Archer have left it useless in PVP now is much lower with respect to other classes

I don’t understand, what your are writing about. Could you clarify yourself please?

It only works, if the hireling has the Dealer perk active. Otherwise it won’t work for hireling.

1 Like

So that is the only perk that works on hireling? Easy choice what to pick, then!

What about Amazon? Playing on a Kindle Fire…

edit: or an .apk…

we are working on the submission for amazon now…we have a tiny issue to solve before we can make it live. Coming as soon as we can get it approved.

1 Like