Patch 2.1 Preview - Part 2

2 Likes

Welp, negative affix will be there forever. Can dependant affixes be removed with quartz though or is it the same case as negative affixes.

Here it is :slight_smile: applicable too.

1 Like

soā€¦ negative affix itemā€¦ if you fell it worth then you keep itā€¦ and if notā€¦ you just gotta sell itā€¦ wellā€¦ naturally negative affix also come with super buff positive affix rightā€¦??

Well, yeah. There are supposed to be some super OP affix combinations on such items

1 Like

The item names come from the anime if I remember correctly lol

1 Like

I was testing the new update, but the permafrost bonus do not have effect although I met the requirements, itā€™s supposed to be 10000MP regen bonus but while Iā€™m using that I see NO effect on my character. My character is wizard with four (4) permaprost equiped.

while testing the perma bonus ,
1-are you in normal floor or map?
2- if map did you check the map affix? make sure it doesnt have regen nerf,

if number 1 then its a bug and should report

Do you have four pieces of gear with permafrost, or do you have +sets that gives you (4) Permafrost? For dependent affixes you need to have that many pieces of gear equipped. +sets doesnā€™t count!

I think this is really a bug. This is the Affixes and Effects
Permafrost Bonus - Gain 10000MP Regen when you have at least 1 permafrost equipped.

this is the screen shot of it. I added the desperation effect for my combo.

Its 4 perma,

You know that there a lot of other items to hunt, try to explore dq than complaining,

1 Like

Try wizard there a lots of item on it that has power

@iamgiz Be civil and observe forum etiquettes. You can express your frustration about the items without being offensive

1 Like

If that is the case then all of us would only be wearing eternals. Trust me anything too much in a game destroys it. In this case too much freedom would cause the gameā€™s downfall.

I hope luck on dropā€™s limit can gained by epiphany set on next patch