Patch 2.3 a viable and fun ascendant build for day 1! [Manic Macross Missile Massacre Madness build] [pve] [wizard]

Element damage % must line up with the base element of your weapon if it does it will buff your damage regardless of if it gets changed later on

Great thanks, so it buffs damage -> = 1m arcane damage (still in calculation) ->
when the barrage gets shot out ->(element changes to poison) -> poison barrage -> = 1m poison damage?

Yes it doesn’t redo the calculations once the element has been changed

Ah coolcool, reason i asked was because i tried creating a prismatic build awhile ago during 2.0(?), it was before the ‘big 2.1 patch’, and for me it did not seem to boost the other elements damage, so it was weird for me.

Please…link dq 2.3 file .apk
My phone Nokia X2…no CH Play

just a suggestion @Griffin012 how bout using MH wep w/ more WD% and WD and also have crystal affix AS

… The point of the build was kinda too make one based on the weapon so changing out the weapon semms like it would be counter intuitive :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

what i meant was same mh weapon (barrage) but w/ WD affix

How to get berserkers choper? ( manashield )

Jasper the Berserker’s Chopper(Hatchet) to Wizard class which will change the hatchet to manashield.

Hmm @Griffin012 I have a question about the ElemCritDmg, say you have Celestial, will that change to Blight/FrostBiting/Blistering/High Voltage when it changes elements? Because I know the elecrit itself will change according to the element, so I was wondering if say it stuns with Paralysis, will there be high voltage to increase that damage to the paralyzed enemies?

Nope the elemental crits are actually specific too the element they are related too and won’t buff damage after it is changed :smile:

1 Like

@Griffin012 gona copy this build dude finally my crytals are ready. gona add living force affix so i can save 2 slot from zenith2x. im pretty excited luckily i got eternal pet w/+20 barrage affix. with ur detailed guide realy helpful. my only problem is survivality since i was stealth reliant on my rogue and prayer reliant on my warrior im stil thinking on how to survive on higher floors w/ packsize map using wiz

What affix’ s should į add insteed barbarian and berserker? And why ir build has no crit chance and crit dmg?

ask it to Grandpa Google :older_man::older_man::older_man:

how fast for maps 1000+?

@roykiyoy the best way too survive on higher floors is lots of block and dodge there is a point where mobs one shot you no matter what :smile:

@Armenas I would suggest keeping barbarian as for berserker however anything you want

@darellleyesa a minute max when floor scaling you really only care about killing the cartographer

1 Like

@Griffin012 still dies wiz dps is just not my thing i was too reliant on stealth. but dmg w/ amplify was realy great. ur still scaling floor ?

what app is good for recording game video?

You will start recording? If yes messagebur channel.

1 Like

@Armenas ya i was thinking to post some of my floor hiking run and farming run w/ hireling dps on higher floors to inspire new players.

Will the gear fit also with Elements? I mean if I change Cerberus with a slime will it still be effective sir? Or it works best with Cosmic Power???