Patch 2.3 - Features

First slime (gift from message):

Wow… Can’t wait for the update… No new rewards for Battle Arena sir???

Didn’t play arena, only wandered around in game. Update is already available on android.

1 Like

Click on my name there are definitely new rewards for battle arena :sunglasses:

Can we set slime additional mechanic like pick up items like goblin does? or even find gold like dog? :neutral_face:

Or we can have 2 pets now? :grin:

Did mention in their full patch note: Patch 2.3 - Patch Notes

Well sorry. I haven’t read the patch notes before I commented. :sweat_smile:

New vanities for top players of Eternal League. Oh no. With a whole lot of cheaters in Battle Arena, the reward for me might be almost impossible to get.

9 slimes? I wonder what the other colored slimes give like that rainbow and black slime. So freaking excited…

give Rainbow effects :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Is it the Eternal back or are there more rewards? Since it said “New Vanities” does it mean, the higher divisions will get different rewards?

Just the eternal backs for now :smile: don’t worry if you work really hard anyone can get them :wink:

Woot good thing you still get it if you drop back to Mythic, though I just got back to Eternal again just in case there were new rewards. Fought a few hackers in a row lol while getting there ._. just these few minutes ago…

Really? You got the new vanities by just re-entering Eternal League???

Sir. I think the fire slime is the only one that has boost fire while the other elements have 2 slimes skins. But I do think you might add like a Magma or Lava Slime. Hehehe…

No, i got the new vanit’y’(no ies) when i updated to 2.3. Like i said that you don’t have to be Eternal, you just have to have touched Eternal to unlock any current vanity(the eternal class ones+ this new neutral vanity). Before the update, i was dropped to Mythic from people beating me, so my ranking dropped and was demoted back to Mythic League. What I was saying was that it was a good thing that I unlocked the new vanity without having to get back to Eternal again. But I promoted back to Eternal because I thought there were new vanities beside this new neutral vanity.

You will not receive the new neutral vanities unless you reach top 3 in the world on current patch :smile: If you get the back with out doing so that is an unfortunate bug that will need patching

I thought so. Because I didn’t get anything eventhough I’m in Eternal League.

So is he very lucky? Dang.

… I don’t know it may be a bug not sure we’ll find out and patch it if it is