Patch 2.3 - Features

Get yourself ascension for crystal/eternal and eternalized items for better eternal chance. Im running at 600% eternal chance while killing enslavers, but i miss 2 new eternalized items.

1 Like

I did get the fortune perk. But I only have about 100% eternal chance. How to get that much? Eternalized?

Treasured ascension gives you +300% eternal and crystal items chance. Eternalized set gives you +50% chance per rank. 300 + 6x50 = 600.

1 Like

Maybe got the numbers wrong. Hahaha. But really just got 300% increase drop chance. I should try that. Thanks for the tip sir.

But still bad luck at getting eternal pets.

Honestly don’t have any which I will use to make a build.

right, but I think it should have more things, new items, like many games today go riding, it would not be so bad to have in the game, both for sale for gold and money, just do not know how I was going gets gameplay of skill about it , nothing misplace new pets, more awards in the arena also cool serial, or a new class for more gameplay space of many users, so some think playing with me

4 Likes

please fix cyclone mythic. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Yeah the 8 dps bug still encounter that bug

2 Likes

why?

2 Likes

Why the bullets now transferred to creep? in the previous version it worked fine … now my rouge with ricochet build sucks i cant farm anymore LoL

2 Likes

In the next patch can you add a dragon pet and a dragon boss and increase the lvl capacity I am a new player btw

2 Likes

we always waiting for the dragon pet :smile:

5 Likes

Lmao. Every players wish. I wished for that dragon pet once.

3 Likes

@mormszzz it’s still bugged. the animation still sucks.

2 Likes

Mmm been months since I have played. Purchased a slime but did not show up.

1 Like

Just shoot me a DM. Include the email address for the app store you made the purchase on (google, amazon, apple) and your DQ Account email address and I will get you sorted out!

Thanks for supporting DQ!

3 Likes

Pls fix cyclone mythic haha and if possible can you sirs also add more mythic skills i love mythics!!! "

2 Likes

Yah that bug still exist I’ve been waiting for it to get fix for a long time now

3 Likes