Patch 2.3 - Features

I want Void though because I have a poison element build.

Whats funny is that you can calcite them. So just wish for cooler slime sprites.

But it doesnā€™t really change their skills or skin.

Capped the stats in less than a day? Unbelievable

less in a day? he wrote one hour lolā€¦ iā€™ve killed around 100 enslavers with movementspeed build and monster spawn boost and got no single slime not even a magic oneā€¦

The more i think the mroe im sure something is not right. They are not that rare, i say maybe a 10% chance. Maybe something is glitched.

i want ā€œ1000 mp on hitā€ back

Nope no Glitches just bad luck

For me they are much more common than that, I get them like with ~20% chance not less than 1%.

Unbelievable? But not Impossible. I even have 5 now.

Guess I got so lucky to get 5. But lately though havenā€™t got a single slime.

Believe it or not after I asked about the drop rate of the slimes and played At the second floor around floor 200+ I was clearing I had the legend slime drop and equipped it immediately to lvl it up. And maybe ten floors I got another legend drop. Not really my fault to all the unlucky ones. ;p

you may have 5. but capping it in a day would be insane. how many enslavers a day? and how many hours of play?

1 hour monster spawn boost is enough with fast moving build to max the pet. I can kill 150~ enslavers in that time.

map level? does monster spawn boost guarantee enslaver in a map?

1 Like

Campaign floor 200. Monster spawn guarantee enslaver and cartographer in every level.

Last monster spawn boost got me eternal slime, legend slime and legend electrified pet, together with ~ 120 enslavers killed.

2 Likes

Thanks for that info I will try that out later if got any money left in bank hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

But remember it guarantee only 1 legend pet (from feat). How many you will get while doing the feat depends on your luck.

1 Like

Should I just farm floor 200 with boost or higher

1 Like

Nope it doesnt.

i thought you can do 150.