Patch 2.5 - Patch Notes

Poison element is Nerf again​:disappointed_relieved::tired_face::’(

Wooooohoooo patchnotes!!

demonic affix looks interesting. :smiley:

Poison and stealth Nerf so bad i think its impossible for rogue to go to a higher floor right now coz of the update :’(

I already downloaded the latest version and then this happens i dunno what’s the problem

Try checking the playstore again.

@anon83127038 rogue can stil do good and better in high floors try visiting my thread regarding rogue 2.5
Rogue and wiz end game build 2.5

1 Like

I’m running iOS and I’m getting same thing after installing the new patch. Game center leaderboard works but DQ does not

will check this on my end.

That also happened to me. I’ve downloaded already the latest patch and when I checked the Leaderboards it said the same thing “new version required”

Steiger fixed this issue about 15 minutes ago. Verified on my end using Apple version latest patch.

1 Like

Just tried it, fixed. TY @tdaniel :+1:

sweet!! Steigerbox is the wizard behind the curtain…I am just the glowing green face :ghost:

1 Like

Please consider fixing cyclone mythic. Pls pls pls :’(

New set looks fun! :smile:

Just 2 questions about Stealth:

Is the change to Stealth (where it doubles chance to Dodge) beyond the Dodge cap?

And what is meant by Base CD and Internal CD? Can you just say in layperson English how Stealth CD changed - like, did u make Stealth faster or slower between casts?

Btw good call on the Storm changes centering it on the toon. Idk why but it used to look like it cast in random locations on my Samsung tablet.

Thx guys😘

@Annabells stealth double dodge rate should be over the cap. Cd duration was the.same they just inc the mechanics and inc the cooldown from 10sec to 16 sec

1 Like

Internal CD determines when the next Stealth can trigger. So if you have “Stealth Proc”, it can only actually trigger every 3 seconds.

2 Likes

Did this patch nerf wizard storm skill? I noticed my skill DPS dropped from 1.2m to 429k. Using druidic wand (arc), cosmic shield (nova) time warp exchanged for shield wall, equality chest (equivalence), brutal helm, nadroji ring and talisman. All set for max HP, Regen, poison damage and dot. HP Regen 7k MP Regen 14.7k. is this DPS drop from a skill nerf. Or is it from my changing time warp to shield wall? Thanx

Storm was only buffed. What changed was the default attack speed of Wands, which had no interaction with Storm. Your character stats DPS might have changed, but that’s a fault of the formula. It also doesn’t take the Hit Frequency into consideration, which has been increased.

I don’t think Storm’s KNOCKBACK works. I didn’t see anything knocked when it hits the enemies.

1 Like

Secretly hoping mystery wiki poster is staying on top of latest updates. :joy: