Patch 3.0 Farming Build - Max farming stats floor 1000m3 +

haha, you have helpful brainwaves! :cloud_lightning: :thinking:

2 Likes

An elemental pet with a chimera mayhem chaos build. Terrashapper with 6DS build with earthshatter etc

Ooohhh I need a permafrost pet. All my characters are now icy. Freezing an opponent buys time in pvp. Pet hunting here I go

1 Like

I dropped a legend permafrost pet today. Right time to roll some stats

1 Like

Tweaked my farming wizard by making a nice fabled staff :slight_smile: https://youtu.be/hj3hwyaVwCw

1 Like

Got my rogue levelling up my wizards permafrost pet. In case your wondering

1 Like

Is insaneā€¦ nice! How about Timewarp offhand with cosmic power set? Inside area Rogueā€™s dmg is increased by50% + 50%, probably good against bosses, dont using perks (only 1 cosmic set), or 50% zero perks, only OH.

On Nadroji Set Bonus: The build Iā€™m using (from the codex update) uses that bonus, and it was working at the time. Canā€™t say much for now, as I do not play enough to test.

donā€™t need that you only need is to taunt them and they all die :joy:

Works on mainhand and offhand projectiles as long as you cast timewarp and the cosmic power set affects the timewarp and the skills inside timewarp. Also even if the projectile skills leave timewarp after being first cast inside timewarp, they still recurve the 50% increased MH/OH% from timewarp and some extra from cosmic power.

How does your ranger have only 1MP but still able to use MirrorImage? Iā€™m in process of building this (almost there minus a couple of crystal and set affixes) and am unable to use MirrorImage due to it costing 33k MP to cast. Also, I have 28k MP. Iā€™m just not sure how you have 1? Unless Fury Mythic has been updated since this build was released? In which case Iā€™m going to be so pissed :joy:

@ChrisF92 if I remember correctly the ranger offhand was jaspered from another item for the defiant set affix which canā€™t be rolled. It just happens to be a mirror.

Also I believe the mp is 1 because my barbarian is at 100%. So if yours is not perfect rolled you will have greater than 1 mp.

Itā€™s been a long time since Iā€™ve played and I canā€™t remember why things work but it does and will easily farm up to 1000m3. Of course that is with everything rolled to max on Legendaries and really good rolls on the eternals. If you use legendaries in place of the eternals it should still farm 500-700m3 no problem.

Fair enough. Actually had the Eternal MH drop for me yday :slight_smile: Not a perfect roll, but not bad at all.

I also thought that was the case with the mirror, but then noticed you had 19 points in Mirror Image which is why I was asking. Probably not worth swapping Barbarian with anything else just to use Mirror Image either? Dealing good damage now, just trying to roll Demonic set Affix and will almost be there!

How did you get Faunā€™s Gift set on cornucopia,
https://forums.dungeon-quest.com/t/crystal-crafting-restrictions/3694

In the thread above they say we cant roll faunā€™s gift with amethyst.
Help please iā€™m trying to make this buildšŸ˜¢

U can roll it via amethys

1 Like

Hello guys, how can i get that masochist edge bow. I unlocked that from codex and what i got is masochist edge(dagger)
Thx b4

you can use Jasper Crystal to change the Weapon of a Class to another Class. some Sets & Legend Affixes canā€™t be rolled with Crystals, so if you want something on an item that is for another Class, you would use Jasper to switch it to the Class you want.

this post shows what each Weapon can be converted to when changing Classes when using Jasper. hope it helps.

I just took a look in the Codex, and the Masochistā€™s Edge Bow was Jaspered from a Warrior Masochistā€™s Edge Axe.

3 Likes

Thank you for your help, hope you always guide noobs here!

1 Like

glad to help. DQ is more fun when you know how to do things better.

2 Likes

Guys I made this build for the rogue one. But I canā€™t cast MirrorImage it says my MP is low.
But the stats written I have around 7k mana while on the Offhand it just written 3,8k mana to cast MirrorImage.
Anyone understand my mistake.-.