Patch Update Fantasies

Given what you want it to do, I am not suprised. The mythical cube that consumes all.

Hairy black troll for a new pet please. It automatically sells unused loots. :santa:

2 Likes

Cube m8

what cube? the All Spark Cube? Or the Tessrack Cube? o.O

@Onaneehsyu Add this to your # 4.
If there is 1 v 1 , then 2 v 2 why dont devs put 3 v 3 ? :blush: Royal Battle Arena Rumble.
:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

why not 5s or 6s possible too

@Skaul @SteigerBox @Clogon silence to those who don’t know what that Cube is haha for christ sake I want it too!
aftter all, given that this game is an ultimate copy of Diablo why not?! A cube that is similar to Diablo 2 “The Horadric Cube” which is is a quest item obtained in Act II which can be used to complete several quests. In addition to that task, it can be also used as a permanent backpack to store additional items and create new ones.

I meant bring back @Rubik.

Rubik is the cube DQ deserves, but not the one it needs right now…

4 Likes

My dreams have been crushed, destroyed, devastated, ruined, and spat upon.

But, that’s okay.

I have no feelings.

Cube tho

2 Likes

if @ICEBOUND wants cube. Me I want Box…
Named… STEIGER BOX :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Hooray for the cube!!! A cube that if you put all items of a set it will convert into something better.

Like the set of Nadroji legendaries will become 1 Random Eternal Nadroji item. And if you have the set of Eternal Nadrojis it will become a Random Divine Nadroji item with 100% item quality and perfectly rolled x4 of affixes. Hahaha.

That will get all people to farm harder. Hahaha.

1 Like

Or just go from legendaries to eternals to demonic(+75% item quality, x3 affixes) to divine. Hahaha.

1 Like

Just thinking of the idea makes me laugh :joy:
Anyways since this is a fantasy thread, can we have “mega” stones? :joy_cat:
The evolved versions of the CS (and may be MS)? Stones which will have stable results? Example: Mega Calcite will let you choose the element that you want, Mega Angelite will give you random Epic affix, Mega Emerald will make the item go thru +30% quality, Mega Garnet will extract a n installed MS and delete the slot, Mega Ruby will make you roll +5% higher legend affixes.
Get them by transmuting certain CS/MS combinations on a “cube/box”.
Business side, players will have to purchase more inventory bags if they want to retain these stones - if they find them useful. :stuck_out_tongue:
That’s all, thank you! haha

an RNG Cube indicating “who knows what you may find” :joy: