Paturojay's Ultimate CAMPAIGN Build (All Job, Easy Floor Clean)

Sory for my lasy reply. I am sleepy and im not so good at math.
Can you also calculate if we change. That ms into elemental crir DMG?
How you get that calculation? So smart

I knew that anyway.

I did these calculations based on this guide:

Yeah, 5 slots for just doubling damage is too much. Although, if youā€™re gonna run max speed anyway, why not?

1 Like

The post being created on your phone has no bearing over its appearance or fluidity.

SHTT was made on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

2 Likes

Beats me. Most of my posts were created by a Samsung Tablet 2 or S3 mini . It doesnā€™t matter what phone generally if you want a good post though. For video recording itā€™s slightly different but itā€™s optional to include a video. Not forced to.

SHTT is longest post i ever read. How long you made that post?

Question. Is the hand of ephiphany of elements a wiz weapon or u change it from a different class since it has an aftermath effect. Thats the weapon that Iā€™m looking for.
Thanks in advance for answering

Hand of epiphany is originally from wiz.

Thanks for the answe

its been a year since im quitting this game.
i was thinking about play dq again, but nothing has changed. and its still patch 3.0. not even update for new gameplay. :joy: :joy:

the Devā€™s have been working hard on a new project called. . . ummm. . . DQ2? a lot of us are having fun with DQ, good to hear from you again. Live Long and Prosper! (a Vulcan saying) :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Nice build But as a old player too ( play this game since 2014) i have beast build and Clear map in 2min. kill a legend, mythic enemies just in 3secā€¦

1 Like

@Mastoleee what floor are you up to? I got my Farm Build up to 980ā€™s, but it is slow going, so I need to do some redesigning. I have an idea for some improvements, but I need to farm for loot to make the changes, so I am farming lower levels for awhile. I figure that since I am at lower levels, I can level up a Rogue for PVP. kill 2 birds with one stone and all of that.

For now im in 2200+ and still counting bro. Cause im stop playing in a year and start it again in a 1month and first time post forum for today, lol.soon i will post it bro, im on ma way hahahaha.

NO! x 1,000. my goal is 3 PVP characters, 1 of each class, and 3 farmer/climbers, 1 of each class. that way I can switch things around when I want to and test things out as I go along. when the farm stuff evens out, next is climbing. floor 1500, then 2,000, 5,000 maybe, 10k if I get good enough, higher if I can make my dreams come true.

1 Like