Payment unsuccessful help me

I’m using globe telecom biller …is that okay for paying ?

The way telecom billing works is that google charges your phone service provider instead of your credit card.

I did a quick search on some on how to set up GT with google and here are some links that I found:

Here is a link from the globe site

It seems like google play does’t know how many credits you have on your globe account. you may need to access your phone service provider to make sure they allow google play to charge through your phone provider service.

I’m on Plan and i have no problems with paying through Globe, maybe you’re using prepaid.

Or just load up to PHP 60.00 coz they make additional charges.

hey du31 bka pinoy ka paturo naman…load globe gamit ko 50 ni load ko pano pa i process to…patulong nmn ,mag hihintay ako

ops…im done !!! thanks a lot bro

Nice. :slight_smile:

Sadly, there’s a bug with luck right now. Wait for the patch to start farming with your hireling.

1 Like

yo guys pano ba to? gumamit ako ng globe telecom billing pareho ren sa kanya yung nangyari… yung pagkaiba lng ay wala sken load natatakot kasi ako baka ma fail transaction o baka d gumana kaya’t sayang naman yung ginastos kong pera para sa load tapos d naman pla gagana… so to sum it up gumagana ba tlga ito? pag yung phone mo may load? or choosen apps lng yung pwede mong bilhan? btw yung linalaro ko valiant force

1 Like

Bro this is working tried it many times even bought php 260+ for it the thing is there is a vat added so it may say that its php 46 but its actually 52.80 php… 12% of the total amount is added to ur purchase… I hope this helped. :joy::joy::wink::wink::wink:

Salamat sa info