Pet Fairy Suggestion

I think the fairy is completely outshined by the other 2. HP leech does a better job, the amount of Resource Orb drops and the Collect Resource Orb feat giving you more potions than you need makes the Fairy’s job a bit redundant.

So here’s my suggestions:

Make the Fairy automatically pick up Resource Orbs when your Hp/Mp drops a certain threshold.
Make the fairy provide a small passive HP/MP regen on top of -50%HP healing.
Make the fairy give random tips and wail Hey Hey Hey everytime she does. (Im just joking pls no)

Those are just my two cents. I really like the Fairy’s aesthethic and Id love if she’d be as useful as she looks.

[quote=“JTmon”]I think the fairy is completely outshined by the other 2. HP leech does a better job, the amount of Resource Orb drops and the Collect Resource Orb feat giving you more potions than you need makes the Fairy’s job a bit redundant.

So here’s my suggestions:

Make the Fairy automatically pick up Resource Orbs when your Hp/Mp drops a certain threshold.
Make the fairy provide a small passive HP/MP regen on top of -50%HP healing.
Make the fairy give random tips and wail Hey Hey Hey everytime she does. (Im just joking pls no)

Those are just my two cents. I really like the Fairy’s aesthethic and Id love if she’d be as useful as she looks.[/quote]

Zelda reference? :stuck_out_tongue:

^hehe

btw, Id also like to know what is the Fairy’s rate of healing. She doesnt seem to constantly heal the hero when its hp is -50%. Maybe that can be buffed as well.