Pet system BROKEN

So I’ve been hunting Pets for some while now, because it is the only thing left to do for me as I’m playing high-end.
This is what I got so far:

Old pets:

• 3x Storm
  • 3x Cerberus
  • 1x Sera
  • 1x Shibe
  • 1x Tink
  • 1x Lilith (eternal)
  • 1x Spike
  • 1x Bane
  • 1x Jester
  • 1x Merlin’s Imp
  • 0x Stich
  • 0x Rage
  • 0x Genesis
  • 0x Fauna
  • 0x Simba
  • 0x Scout

Slimes:

• 2x Aether
  • 2x Void
  • 2x Heaven
  • 2x Hell
  • 1x Flame
  • 1x Prism
  • 1x Rain
  • 0x Leaf
  • 0x Sand
  • 0x Icicle
  • 0x Spark

So let me just ask:

Who had the glorious idea to introduce NINE(!!) pets with the same set skill?!? :rage:

That is just plain stupid, and REALLY frustrating. If I see another Slime pet with Elements I’m gonna throw up :tired_face:
One cannot find the useful sets anymore because of that.

And:

• Why do I keep finding the same stupid pet twice/thrice?! 3x Storm/Cerberus, 2x Aether/Void/Heaven/Hell: THANK YOU. There are 10/27 pets of which I have none!!
  • What’s wrong with the eternal drop rate? I’m running wild with Eternalized (5) and 1012% Luck, going to Eternal Maps with Item Rarity activated for the Enslaver Feat, and I only got 1/25 pets to be eternal. Luckily it’s a useful one, I think I would’ve stopped playing if it had been a stupid Elements Slime.

:rage::rage::rage:

2 Likes

I like to know this too :smile:

about the same pet just bad luck like me I have 4 shide in a row lol

1 Like

Ikr. I still don’t get why? As cool as slimes are, I hate finding them because I almost never find a good build to use them. When I want other pets, well let’s just say RNG give me bad luck
Recently though I got a great Terrashaper pet which is similar to the one I envisioned for that aftermath build meteor god a year ago. I also got many other cool let’s to add and even my old pets are useful for a few good builds. It’s kinds funny that I’m getting g the let’s I always wanted this year and the eternal trophy that I wanted last year to this year. If only I get them last year lmao.

I think a better idea would be to boost the chances legend pets drop. Maybe by an extra 1% or 2.i mean there’s so many slime pets so it’s kind of an idea to slightly boost enslaver spawnings or pet drop chances. I mean it probably already was added but I doubt it. Slime pets are supposedly a tad bit rarer yet I keep getting more legend pet slimes. I might as well make a build out of them.

1 Like

Can’t stand it either, man. 3 eternal pets and all slimes.

I also don’t get why legends pets are so rare. I get they should be uncommom, bit were still at the mercy of RNG for affixes. I have a good 15 legendary pets and all of their affixes blow.

1 Like

And here I am, can’t even find one of those Legend pets :joy:

1 Like

This made me laugh. On point! Why the same Set affix.

1 Like

The problem is that there are not enough elemental sets yet. The pet skills will probably change when we get another Shock, and Fire elemental set.

2 Likes

Keep going, Monster Spawn floor 2 with tons of luck^^ (even better with Item Rarity)

Well that would be nice! :slight_smile:

I got 7x Elements, that is 4x more than the next Set Affix :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I totally second that! I’m selling Nadroji and Ragnarok Items already and still no real useful pets so far, and I got 25 of those little animals…

Also, the Slime Skill is pretty useless. I mean 10%ED and some 100 Resistance make virtually no difference at all at higher floors.

1 Like