Problem about my special skiil of my mainhandwep!

my mainhand special skill is storm… but it appears a whirlwind… i don’t change it to whirlwind because i want storm… plsssss answer my question… to solve my problem…

You are using battle mage set. Removing that set will allow you to use storm unless you are using spell sword and/or scoundrel sets.

i used BM and spell sword…

You cannot cast storm using your MH special until you remove both of those sets. You could try using legend storm proc also.

1 Like

that’s my plan in-order to use the plague bonus… but is it good if i use storm proc or not?

I conducted several tests (1 hours worth) in order to determine your question since I did not definitively know the answer.

Scenario:
Is Plagued Bonus from OH same damage from Storm on MH Special(casting) and Storm Proc affix??

Test Case depicted involved screen shot 1 with MH Special cast as storm and screen shot 2 where storm proc was activated. The test case depicted had both types of damage (MH Special and Proc) in same match in order to show if the damage was any different from casting vs proc for storm plagued bonus. Test Case had energy mythic but energy levels were similar during each of the screen shots below

Results

MH Special Storm Damage

Storm Proc Damage

Takeaway - Plagued Bonus on OH yields same Storm damage from MH Special cast and from Storm Proc. Therefore, you can have the same damage from Plagued Bonus using Storm Proc since your current sets do not allow you to cast storm using MH Special.

3 Likes

thankssssssssssssssssssss sir…