PVE : Manashield & Aftermath Build 3.0

Yeah taunt triggers the crappy laggy hahahahab​:joy::joy:

My friend said : “Freeze is bad”
I show him this topic
He said “**** you” :joy:

2 Likes

Taunt + Frozen has been my damage source for a very long time. :facepunch::facepunch:

I use tablet so lag is not too bad.

1 Like

Oh trust me I felt that pain. Even when I first started game lmao.

Taunt+ Frozen isn’t so bad though.

1 Like
  • Meteor do Taunt and Shatter do Fear. When I do a combo the phones starts to lag when in Pack Size 150% .

• As for the DMG, can we say not to high not to low because 1 Aftermath combo can wipe enemies with Cartographer in Floor 1000 M3

• And again this is just Alpha Version… Frozen Builds is not bad as others think. Pro’s also knows this
    PACK SIZE 150% + SHATTER + METEOR + CRUSHING BLOW + DEADLY STRIKE + ELEMENTAL CRIT + FROZEN = :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

-And Oh the Manashield is just for fun for my part it can be change to Skullshield if want. :blush:

The duo of this build. Just change Shock to Frozen Also and … 2 Frozen builds makes 1 phone… :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA poor phone (If phone can talk and says “Please dont” Hahahahahaha :joy:)

1 Like

I still use taunt+frozen, no better way yet.
Seems you have no met yet,that I said is infinity explosion loop,killing any devices.

1 Like

But what is ur mana source? after few shatter/meteor dont u run out of mana?And it looks like this build in not for clearing intire map, correct me if i am wrong :smiley:

Mana … hmmm almost 600k and this build doesnt run out of mana even I do lots of combos… I just run out of mana when enemies damage hit me when having Manashield. (110k per hit) so i have 6 hits before Manashield runs out. But luckily before Manashield runs out I already rebuff it. :grinning:

I can clear the map even if it is floor 1000 M3 … But I can’t clean the loots faster because of the short loot radius. And I have my Hireling so no worries when clearing. :blush:

Does electrocution work with frozen?

I guess so. Just put to elements on gears Shock and Ice… Or use Ascendant and Elements so you can cast skills with different elements.

1 Like

Thanks! That makes sense!

Two (2) not to pardon clerical error. :grin:

What is ur build dmg? Can u post ingame screanshot with dmg?

I take it solo mode so you can see I can clear it solo without hesitation. :blush:

As your request pardon for bad resolution.

P.S. Just a test video lazy mode. :joy:

U should get ur meteor 20 rank

nd since u have aethereal drain which gives u 125% total mp and u have 150% total mp from items, what i am trying to say u should remove 1x 75% total mp, since i think total mp/hp cap is 200% and u get 275%, but i am not 100% sure, u need to check stats urself and latter improve it

And maby remove spell sword for something else for example adventurer

40 rank?