PVE : Manashield & Aftermath Build 3.0

What is ur build dmg? Can u post ingame screanshot with dmg?

I take it solo mode so you can see I can clear it solo without hesitation. :blush:

As your request pardon for bad resolution.

P.S. Just a test video lazy mode. :joy:

U should get ur meteor 20 rank

nd since u have aethereal drain which gives u 125% total mp and u have 150% total mp from items, what i am trying to say u should remove 1x 75% total mp, since i think total mp/hp cap is 200% and u get 275%, but i am not 100% sure, u need to check stats urself and latter improve it

And maby remove spell sword for something else for example adventurer

40 rank?

U see in the video there is only 2 meteor when u use that spell, that mean he doesnt have any hero points used on meteor, he should make it to 20, so there would be 2 meteor

I mean 1 meteor no 2, mb.

As I said, its only Alpha Version. And Im already out of Crystals due to Creating some PvP Tank Sets. (Doing the save cheat is not good anymore thats why I lost my Crystals :cry::cry::cry:)

1 Like

Thanks for the Eagle Eye there… I forgot to change my skill stat points :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::blush::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Ye isee :smiley: with 2 meteors insteed of 1 will be more easy to clear packsize and meteor will do more dmg :wink:

I forgot to answer all your replies.

• As for me, I use 75% Total MP because of thinking Error. I must use 225% Gold Find for Satyr’s Spirit for high Mana.

• I use Spell Sword because of 100% Total MP increase.

• Im concentrating to make my Mana high for Manashield as you see on the Video I survived the Explosion of Boss part… I want Manashield to be more powerful to absorb high damages…

• I cant change it the build right now because Im already out of Ammo hahahahaha.

1 Like

Hmmmm, i see