[ PVE Poison Enchantress Build] 14 Sextillion DMG, floor M3 3,500

It can be anything actually. Only reason i picked that is because I need to have a Lance weapon because spamming charge is faster than sprinting to get to Carto

1 Like

Aha I knew there was a reason! Thx. That probably is fastest way to hike to cartog

I’ve been using Eternal bc there’s a flintlock which is my favorite farming weapon lately (ricochet + Whirling Blades chakram special). Bc it’s fun to shoot the entire map & explode the TNT props & see if there r mythstones or crystals, instead of having to walk all over the whole map :smile:

I’ll match, does anything change if I’m still walking 1600? And why subsrotuir cd by dodge?

because of the changes in Stealth. it;s better to increase dodge

Hi everyone. Im kinda new at this game.

And I just want to ask if this is viable for a Sprint warrior ? Kinda looking for a build that will complement the sprint warrior.

Thanks all.

1 Like

Of course

1 Like

@SteigerBox the crushing blow damage has a different color I would agree since it’s not depend on how strong your build are it’s calculated based on the 25%.

My current build Skull Shield kills mobs so fast that I even can’t see the highest damage which my build can archive which is a pitty.