PVP Div1 - Bringing Rogues to the top!

Hi everyone! So i just got the top spot of Div 1 Eternal and the main goal is to really bring rogues to the top again. Immortals and campers are so annoying. And i found a way to kill them easily. I wished i could shared my build i observed only few knew this and have seen 3-5 chars having the same build as mine so for now its a secret. Hehe happy gaming folks.

Clue to the build: a bit stormy wink wink

Opppsss Gruvka took it. Have to take it back.

1 Like

Reserved

GJ, congratulations :+1: :dealwithitparrot:
Can say that now immortal builds are not the strongest
At the moment there is an interesting balance
Barrage > rogue > immortal > barrage

2 Likes

Haha thanks mate. Coming from the rival :blush:

Immortals are still annoying tho… Just need quick dps so that regen cant kick in. And those barrage build, i have one thing to say… DAMN!! :joy:

I have an idea today how to upgrade immortal build vs barrage and rogues :wink:

2 Likes

Where are you now ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just wondrin though.,there are lots of in div1 in eternal league mostly even some are topnotch. yet you cant see them in LF leaderboards?is it possible looting an eternal pets with almost perfect affix if not perfect without digging hard in farming?

1 Like

There is a chance but almost very impossible to happen

1 Like

Fact is, you dont have to be on the top 100 on lf to find something like my pet. Were playing a game with RNG mechanics, cant be helped if youll get lucky or not with looting items such as mine.

Everything is Possible !!:+1:

Im aware about rng mechanics and im not saying that all those who have a lucky eternal pet are modified.,but its just pouring in ete league.a lot of perfect affix and not being banned.,and take note.,some of them have the same or almost the same affixes.,.,or maybe iagain,ts just a coincidence with rng afterall.

Eternal pets level up like any pet. However, pets with all affixes suited to a build is highly unlikely

2 Likes