PVP - Immortal Build, Help me!

Immortal Builds are strong against newbies, but for veterans like f00kee its just 20sec battle :joy:.

1 Like

Nah, I havent fought and beaten this build yet, I havent started playing PVP. But all I can say is, this is a powerful build but created for the wrong purpose.

1 Like

It reduces DMG by over 90% at first round. How can I instantly kill it? I didn’t put all my PvP stats to DMG as I want some survivability to protect against certain builds and deal damage whilst surviving.

Even if I did put all my stats to damage in PvP , it would take some rounds before I finally defeated it, even with 100s of hits at a time.

Yes. Yes. Immortal Builds are good IF only 5 or 10 Users using it (for extra challenge) but if so many in Arena especially Eternal Lair, the Arena will be boring. No good fights, always frustration.

I love to fight tanky builds but can be killed in just 1 full round like Bodom (Warrior) and Dark (Wiz). But facing Immortal tanks like Hell_Scream (with 470k HP 800 Power) I got kinda bored.

Ikr. I bet I will hear a lot of plz nerf. Although tbh I wouldnt mind.

I wreck tank builds very well and pretty much everybody but the immortal build is annoying​ to face. It existed back in 2.0 from cronos but reappear in 2.5-3.0 but much more annoying.

Quite fun build its has pros and cons but still A well deserved +1
For the makers yeah F00kee was right High Caliber Builds can kill it

2 Likes

Ok.

If pvp is online this build will rekt as all :crossed_fingers:t2:

What is this immortal build?? Is it only for warior and wizards?? Is this created by someone here in this forum? Pls. let me know…

Its pretty awesome indeed but there are some lapses… I woudnt mind not getting the immortal build nerfed… Im fine with it heheheh

Immortal build is NP anymore for me. In fact I hope to get them just for shidz and giggles. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: took me eons to finally get some semblance of a decent build with “some kinda” direction.

Now that my farm build is ruined for the sake of my pride in PvP against those immortals… …

It’s gonna take weeks to reassemble it.

THAT was my overall issue with the immortal build. Unnecessary obstacles. But… Now I know. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Earthbound Immortals. Yugioh reference XD.

1 Like

The state of me! :sob:
Bodom 2.0 incoming!

I love you brother. :joy: When I face your character I got a bit excited because you fight like a Spartan… Tahahaha.

This is a really annoying innovation of the immortal build. Because it makes the immortal build look like child’s play.

Check his build. LoL!!

im in mythic league we will meet soon :grin:

Immortal build is easy to defeat by me but just boring to face. It’s cool battles until it gets repetitive.

Try my warrior ma friend​ :grin: you’ll be Happy if you face it for sure :harrypotterparrot:

How dv at you are ^^