Question about Legend Affixs

You can’t get twice the same affixes on an item, if it’s happening atm with the epic ones it’s only because it’s glitched, and gonna be fixxed soon

Also, you can’t get twice the same legendary affix, don’t bother yourself to try because when it’ll be fixxed, the item will change :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”]You can’t get twice the same affixes on an item, if it’s happening atm with the epic ones it’s only because it’s glitched, and gonna be fixxed soon

Also, you can’t get twice the same legendary affix, don’t bother yourself to try because when it’ll be fixxed, the item will change :smile:[/quote]
Oi so my cornucopia is a glitch? :frowning: Just because it has 2 epic affixes : 12% gold find and 20% gold find with the set golden veins ^^

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

There is indeed a glitch/bug in 1.6. I also have a legendary helm with 2 epic crit damages affixes…

ok but can you have one crystal and one legend that are the same?

Nope :smiley:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99

Example? :question:

Plus 50% luck (red legend)
Plus 100% luck (crystal sky blue)

[quote=“DJKingDavid”]Plus 50% luck (red legend)
Plus 100% luck (crystal sky blue)[/quote]

Only if it’s a MS [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99

[quote=“DJKingDavid”]Plus 50% luck (red legend)
Plus 100% luck (crystal sky blue)[/quote]

2 mistakes here :

Luck 50% : orange (epic)
Luck 200% : cyan/teal (crystal)

Lol…oh crud…no I need a legend example…

Item drop 50% (red legend)
Item drop 150% (teal crystal)

[quote=“DJKingDavid”]Lol…oh crud…no I need a legend example…

Item drop 50% (red legend)
Item drop 150% (teal crystal)[/quote]

1 mistake here :

Item drop doesn’t exist in crystal

Lolz…you get what I mean…can you have 2 of the same? One for each cless?

Well I never tried but I think you can indeed, as they aren’t in the same affixes pools :smile:

Ok so do you have a list of legend and crystal affix pools?

thats not exactly what i meant…i am unconcerned with epic affixs…i am attempting to clone crystal and legend affixs…but that is nice dude

Wow, don’t abuse with this one, there are 2 or 3 topiics with the list of every affixes (legends, crystals), especially when I already linked you the crystal list above in this topic! :astonished:
Just search by yourself, i’m not a “searching bot” :laughing:

I am sorry but i searched and found nothing…please be a buddy and link me…

“Guides > Dictionnary” : Dictionary
(If you really had search a bit you should find this one easily no offense) :unamused:

“Items > Legends contest 1.7” : Legend Design Contest - Patch 1.7
(I’ve to admit it’s a bit harder to find this one but far away from impossible :unamused: )

I don’t know the forum by heart, I just used the “search” button at the right top :wink:

Many thanks!