Questions about stuffs xD

Thanks again ocenyx.

well I mean for the nadroji affix is that is it worth it in adding a in a farm set?
or is it better to just do a set that uses damage set affix.

currently using crystalline and mythical set.
and was just thinking if i should add a nadroji in it.

for eternalized set I think I won’t use it at the moment.

Another question there is a eternal pet right?

And is effective mythic working now on immune enemy?
I read before that it was not working that’s why other uses ignore resist more.

Nadroji is somewhat useful for finding more of those stuff with “Location Unknown” in them. Some of those are really awesome, like some pieces from the Defiant set.

For Effective affix, it’s bugged at the moment but it’s awesome when it works. It determines the weakness from the DEFAULT element, making it not work sometimes. E.g. You have a poison weapon equipped, you meet a Molten fury with Ice Immune. Your elemental weapon will change to Ice (Element/Elem Crit will not change), and the Ice Immunity will kick in, causing you to deal no damage. This situation happens rarely though, but when it does happen, it’s somewhat annoying. That’s why people tend to avoid Effective affix altogether.

[quote=“ocenyx”]Nadroji is somewhat useful for finding more of those stuff with “Location Unknown” in them. Some of those are really awesome, like some pieces from the Defiant set.

For Effective affix, it’s bugged at the moment but it’s awesome when it works. It determines the weakness from the DEFAULT element, making it not work sometimes. E.g. You have a poison weapon equipped, you meet a Molten fury with Ice Immune. Your elemental weapon will change to Ice (Element/Elem Crit will not change), and the Ice Immunity will kick in, causing you to deal no damage. This situation happens rarely though, but when it does happen, it’s somewhat annoying. That’s why people tend to avoid Effective affix altogether.[/quote]

I see.

Yeah I think a nadroji item and defiant items are rare than others.
only missing 1 nadroji ring, mutiny, and 1 maelstorm piece.

That’s why immune hinders that because of the change of element.

Is there a eternal pet btw? was searching and couldn’t find it.

Still looking for a legendary pet that I think will work.
Have 3 but not using it atm.

Ascendent , druidic, vampiric( will use if i make a toss build)
however the pet’s affix doesn’t help lol. the greatest benefit is the set affix.

Eternal pets exist, so far there’s only one known dude who has it (CentraBPM) :laughing:

That’s how rare it is. But it does exist.

[quote=“ocenyx”]Eternal pets exist, so far there’s only one known dude who has it (CentraBPM) :laughing:

That’s how rare it is. But it does exist.[/quote]
That’s why I was having a hard time looking for it xD

well thanks again ^^

Ice too can stun(freeze to be exact, and increase damage via frostbitting) posted by lordknightstradmore at your guide ocenyx

just asking if this is possible? that freeze is considered a stun?
And is freeze stun works for high voltage?

No

Freeze is Freeze. Stun is Stun. They do essentially the same things but they are different. But they DO stack.

Stun is better than Freeze in a sense that the former is easily accessible by talents, while the latter requires an elemental crit and is restricted to ice.

[quote=“ocenyx”]No

Freeze is Freeze. Stun is Stun. They do essentially the same things but they are different. But they DO stack.

Stun is better than Freeze in a sense that the former is easily accessible by talents, while the latter requires an elemental crit and is restricted to ice.[/quote]

Thanks for the clarification. Was a bit confuse when I saw that comment on your thread.

Question about items that are base on stats on gear.

Example: momentum and move speed.
buccaneer and gold find
faun and luck
spellsword and dodge.

Are the modifier only includes the stat capped? or if it exceeds it is still working?

I know momentum has until 100 move speed even if capped is 50.

[quote=“emman23”]Question about items that are base on stats on gear.

buccaneer and gold find
faun and luck
spellsword and dodge.

1)Are the modifier only includes the stat capped? or if it exceeds it is still working?

I know momentum has until 100 move speed even if capped is 50.[/quote]
Bump

2)And another question. what is better weapon damage / weapon damage% / element damage / element damage% / elemental crit

what would be rank best in priority and what is the best combo of this affixes

1. what is the best special skill for OH to be used by warrior
    I was going to use taunt but I don’t know other classes skills as I am only using warrior atm

edit
4) what does attack speed increase? example what damage?
does it work on MH and OH both primary and special?

[quote=“emman23”][quote=“emman23”]Question about items that are base on stats on gear.

buccaneer and gold find
faun and luck
spellsword and dodge.

1)Are the modifier only includes the stat capped? or if it exceeds it is still working?

Bump

2)And another question. what is better weapon damage / weapon damage% / element damage / element damage% / elemental crit

I was going to use taunt but I don’t know other classes skills as I am only using warrior atm

edit
does it work on MH and OH both primary and special?[/quote]

1. Check the dps formula.
  2. Scalp’s nice. Shieldwall sucks and Torrent is meh.
  3. How fast you attack… yes, it is not mh and oh weapon restricted like damage affixes are.

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“emman23”][quote=“emman23”]Question about items that are base on stats on gear.

buccaneer and gold find
faun and luck
spellsword and dodge.

Bump

edit
does it work on MH and OH both primary and special?[/quote]

1. Check the dps formula.
  2. Scalp’s nice. Shieldwall sucks and Torrent is meh.
  3. How fast you attack… yes, it is not mh and oh weapon restricted like damage affixes are.[/quote]

Thanks Ircher

Question about items that are base on stats on gear.

buccaneer and gold find
faun and luck
spellsword and dodge.

I know momentum has until 100 move speed even if capped is 50.

Bump. I see a lot incorporates rage and crit chances but I don’t see the mythic brutal. Is it not worth it?

Brutal, huh… well it depends on the build.

Let’s just say you’ll have 36% chance to do deadly strikes. It’s not always online compared to other mythic skills , , and , where their activation conditions are only required one time, or none at all.

Thanks ocenyx

Deadly arts is a exclusive set for rouge right? So If I want it on a warrior item. I should jasper it to rouge then amethyst and find deadly arts then change back to warrior with jasper again?

Yep.

question about timewarp how high will be the added damage to bolts?

and doess toss count as a bolt?
what counts as bolts?
is it viable for warrior? like if you have timewarp proc.

it can be attained with ruby right?

I removed some of the questions as I experimented xD

Can anyone confirm whether high voltage (elemental critical) works on monsters stunned by Bewilder (stun chance from item talent) or not as of patch 1.8?

Any source of stun works with high voltage.