[Reports Only] Report Cheaters & Hackers

All of his pets are eternal( each different pet) with perfect stats to suit each build.

Keep running into this. Magic league players in eternal league. Plus his pet has +2 attack chance. So mannnnnnnny people with tons of eternal pets and extra attack chance. Is this real?

I believe this may be edited. Not sure but it is very rare for perfects right?

Uploading…

I think it is impossible that all of his “ETERNAL PETS” has the same affixes.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

I think this way to much they ruining my Arena Points this happens at Eternal Div 2 …
I didnt screenshot the other one but the name was Fino_** same as this one Johnson_** . This makes my heart break Im losing much points I want to go to Eternal Div 1 :sob:

Pls delete if he is legit. Correct me if Im wrong.

Edited eternals

Oh I encountered something fishy again!

eternal div 2 is full of cheaters I didnt screenshot the others… pls clean them up :joy_cat:too hard to go on div 1 bcause of this cheaters

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Is Eternal League Division 2 is League of Cheaters? I cant even advance in this League since yesterday I encounter 5 of them . Im sadd :sob: losing Arena Points in Cheaters is not fair

Please delete if its legit. Correct me if Im wrong

1 Like

Hmmp what’s that for? there is so many screen shot here but you had a little difference… XD

1 Like

First day of season 2

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Ban this lowlife cheater please he’s getting on my way!

is this possible the name o MH weapon is have Nove even if its Earthquake and can Crystal affix %block be in MH ? Thanks

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers