[Reports Only] Report Cheaters & Hackers

I believe this may be edited. Not sure but it is very rare for perfects right?

Uploading…

I think it is impossible that all of his “ETERNAL PETS” has the same affixes.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

I think this way to much they ruining my Arena Points this happens at Eternal Div 2 …
I didnt screenshot the other one but the name was Fino_** same as this one Johnson_** . This makes my heart break Im losing much points I want to go to Eternal Div 1 :sob:

Pls delete if he is legit. Correct me if Im wrong.

Edited eternals

Oh I encountered something fishy again!

eternal div 2 is full of cheaters I didnt screenshot the others… pls clean them up :joy_cat:too hard to go on div 1 bcause of this cheaters

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Is Eternal League Division 2 is League of Cheaters? I cant even advance in this League since yesterday I encounter 5 of them . Im sadd :sob: losing Arena Points in Cheaters is not fair

Please delete if its legit. Correct me if Im wrong

1 Like

Hmmp what’s that for? there is so many screen shot here but you had a little difference… XD

1 Like

First day of season 2

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Ban this lowlife cheater please he’s getting on my way!

is this possible the name o MH weapon is have Nove even if its Earthquake and can Crystal affix %block be in MH ? Thanks

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Same affixes on 3 different Eternal Pets. I don’t think you need only luck to have 3 different Eternal pets with same affixes.

1 Like