Name: vesker
Reason: modified eternal items.

Here’s another person…
Name: renha
Reason: modified eternal items.

Name:shahaniyuhoo
Reason:modified eternal pet…

name it. hehe.

For Mandelbrot and packman these items can be obtained. An Eternal Wizard Divination Amulet can have the cyan All Resist just like my Armor below.

2 Likes

I don’t know that how they can do it ^^ !!
But the last one (yuikath) have dodge in head and he surely have change eternal iteams
With full his set but i just think 1 screenshot will be enough cheak the last one
And the first 2 how i can do it ? ^^;

I’m not defending yuikath. Only the other two but they will still be reviewed by dev. The yuikath is modified gear - take a look at the link I provided and you will see what it is supposed to look like.

The wizard divination amulet can drop eternal with crystal affix during game play OR you can use dust in the Codex to craft numerous eternal amulet(s) until you have one with crystal affix.

1 Like

Yes he is cheaters…

So i can know if he cheater or not if i look in codex
And pardon me what you mean (Dust)?
And i see the link but all i understand that if i craft them with jasper i maybe can get aperfect affix

And i found many eternal iteams but never found perfect affix like that ^^
And them all never add to the codex after the new patch 3.0 is this bug or this with all ?
And legend too not only the eternal like gladiator set i have them but still didn’t found them in the codex;

I think you mean about dust them
You mean craft them from codex but like this eternal
i can’t craft them ^^ sorry for all this replay;

Dust is updated for 3.0, so if you found legend item that you already have it, or.you don’t Need it, you can salvage it become dust,…
You also can craft legend an eternal item from codex, even you can’t get it on the map, if you have enough dust you can unlock an craft if from codex…

1 Like

Your dust only 359, if you want to unlock it you need 1000 dust…

Eternal item can’t be crafted…

So i need 1k dust every time i need craft another eternal after i unlocked it -.- right?

You don’t have to unlock or craft eternal item,you better craft legend item…
Such waste for 1000 dust for 1 item…
For 1000 dust you can unlock item that hard to find and useful …
Like CB, or eternalize ring an amulet…

@tdaniel I agree that mandelbrot is a cheater.

Mr_Scooty explain that ^^;

@tdaniel and pockman as well.