[REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

RNG gods blessed her

If only that were true.

1 Like

Why some people here hates wearing eternal pets just like this another hater of me

sach pet reported many times reviewed many times, what is the problem for having a legit perfect affix pet? do you not belived in device in their reviewing??

Hated* . Pfft what a joke. I don’t hate you specifically. I just hate cheating and I have suspicions of it. I can’t not be so suspicious.

How in the hell can you get an Eternal Pet with lvl 20 and only have level 99 ??

Peter pan’s magic

all levels are capped at 20 in the battle arena. I could be misunderstanding your question though.

I think when it shows level 99, it shows the actual level of the character but the gear shown is level 20 arena gear . Something like that.

edited MMR

2 Likes

Yeah because there’s no way she’d be that high. She’s so easy to beat and you wouldn’t even expect it. Even if she was active, the build would need a bit more to stand a chance in HP and other departments. Thank you for the report :smile: :thumbsup: .

That jones :joy:

2 buggers

ArenaID: Bhubu
Reason: modded trophy? (Looks perfect, not sure)

ArenaID: G_Monster
Reason: Modded item?

You just bought yourself a ticket to pretzel town, buddy!

what the normal level of eternal pet drop?? Isn’t cheating when you get things in illegal way. If i get a cheater in the arena i will beat him and next i will expose him here :rage:

Lmao wish i had those perfect eternal pets.

This game is freaken awesome i woudnt have any reason to cheat since its very easy to go to the top once you understand the game well enough.
Anyways even when given the chance to cheat and even the devs wouldn’t find out, i would never do it. This game is too good to just waste on cheating. The excitement when you finally finish your build, get that awesome eternal pet and when you know you got it in the legit way…i wouldn’t trade it for the world.

ITS ONLY FUN WHEN YOU PLAY BY THE RULES :wink:

1 Like

That 15.0 means it isn’t perfect. I have a similar trophy, but instead of 15.0%, it’s only 14.5%.

reviewed

2 Likes

Many evidently modified eternals:

reviewed