[REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

Dude . see? Hes gone haha confirmed haha

Edited pet lol

Nice blue light filter. Great for night time DQuesting and gaming overall and health for eyes. There is a way to remove the filter in these photos and how I did it on all photos i had with that filter (presumably from Twilight App) was edit on Pixlr app and press autocorrect. The same method i used to combine the gears and make one build in one photo rather than 6 or 8 seperate photos.

EDIT: I use CF.Lumen blue light filter, similar to F.Lux PC app where the filter is there but it feels more natural rather than filtery to the screen, almost like changing the RGB colours of monitor but thats a root blue light filter. Also if stock android, using the blue, red, green sliders with androids native night and day modes. @Phreak

1 Like

1 Like

lol I use blue light filter too, yours looks stronger though ._.

reviewed

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out, I’ve just been using the stock one on the s8+. Now whenever I turn it off I feel like the screen is blinding me :rofl::joy::joy:

reviewed

2 Likes

Battled this player yesterday and he certainly didn’t have this lol

That’s a legit pet…
I only have 2 eternal pets, and that’s one if them…

What do you think is “hacked” about it…?

thats the problem of his brain. if you got used your eternal pet. they have a chance to report you. and get flagged. sorry for my words. but its true

1 Like

the admin will still review your account so there will be no problem. sorry if this hurt you.

4 Likes

Thats an awesome pet o.o

1 Like

ArenaID: GodShaker
Reason: modified eternal items, pets and trophies

1 Like

Arena Name : D_MESSIAH

how did this happen. no talents ?

1 Like

Its fine . Maybe the item came from rare gear . and he added obsidian to it and forgot to put talent :blush:

I only doubt is ,his name something fishy hahaha

is that so. isee.