Restore purchase

Guys I have few questions, I hope there’s a guy here who can answer me , a nice and ez to catch . I had a problem before in my account way back few days . ( After getting into the game again, coz I stopped playing DQ a few months ago ) .
Now here’s my question :slight_smile:

1. If I upload a new character in my account can I download it again?
  2. If I restore my purchases in my account will I got the same purchase ? Ex. ( I bought 2 slots before ) will I get 2 slots again in my new saved?
  3. because of account ban , I can’t download my saved game before , (Thanks to that Fvcknfrend whom I trusted to play my account , and Congratulations ti him he’s been discharged in hospital few hours ago )

I haven’t really tried the restore purchase option but it probably can put hirlings in the new account if you purchased via Google Play or App store or Amazon. Basically if you have a purchase history/transaction. It did always work when people purchased hirlings but it didn’t appear until they pressed restore purchase as suggested by Shinybox.

If you don’t have the download limit of 3 hours or however many, then yes. Also the new account would be definitely able to do so.

I feel sorry for you that your “friend” messed you up. I wouldn’t even call him friend anymore and interesting that he’s in hospital. I wonder why (I think I know).

Although if you can get into your account, yes you can upload. Im not sure if you can download again and then the normal 3 hour limit. Probably yes. Ask support@shinyboxgames.com or pm @Tdaniel . I really wish you good luck!

Amazon and Apple devices automatically restore your purchase(s) for you on game start up. Android (google) is the only platform you have to manually restore your purchase with.

1 Like

Better not mess with my DQ!!

1 Like

KO FTW! ROFL. nice video. always be careful with your DQ account. if you share it with someone, you share any problems the friend might cause. if the friend likes the game enough to borrow it, they should get their own game account. if you want to let a friend try the game out, make sure they only play, and don’t do any funny business with your account.

2 Likes

Yup. I personally never trust anybody on my DQ ever . It’s just too valuable and too much hours have been spent to really get far , too much history and too much hard work.

If anyone really wants DQ account, they have to use their own. No password shared or anything or sharing the actual account.

I remember letting my sister and brother test with my account with my 4-6th character slot but I stopped when they spent too many crystals and I deleted said character to try again. I at least was able to restore back to own progress but yeah, never entrust anybody with your account ever. I mean Ever!

My new problem is how can I log in my new account in DQ? If my previous account is in the log .in menu

How can I replace the new account? If I uninstall it it my recent progress will be deleted and I don’t want coz I have been through to it.

1 Like

upload first to save your current progress.
for new account clear data will do

Can’t , upload .

must have stable internet connection

I had this problem. if you deleted DQ off of your device, and then reloaded it, and then started a new character, and then you wanted to load it into the cloud to save it, and it will not upload into the cloud. that is because, if you have something saved in the cloud already, you have to download it into your device first, which means you can’t save your new game. I read in the forum somewhere that you would have to start a totally different account, with a new email account, I think. the cloud prioritizes what is saved over what you want to save, so if someone has your device, but not your cloud pass code, they can’t mess up your game. I could be wrong, but I hope this helps.

Cool[quote=“Golem, post:14, topic:18100, full:true”]
I had this problem. if you deleted DQ off of your device, and then reloaded it, and then started a new character, and then you wanted to load it into the cloud to save it, and it will not upload into the cloud. that is because, if you have something saved in the cloud already, you have to download it into your device first, which means you can’t save your new game. I read in the forum somewhere that you would have to start a totally different account, with a new email account, I think. the cloud prioritizes what is saved over what you want to save, so if someone has your device, but not your cloud pass code, they can’t mess up your game. I could be wrong, but I hope this helps.
[/quote]
That sounds interesting .