Rng perfect troll

Very nice pet for both pve&pvp,10000mp is awsome too :heart_eyes:Good pet is realy important in pvp,top player have top pet.demigods has a dream pet :sweat_smile:

Its perfect use on PvE but for PvP its not as good like u think. the set affix it self (momentum) not effective used on arena due to +all set cap and affix value make it not worth using for tiny damage buff.

Well demi.gods pet is defenetifely hacked and some of the other top eternal pets are to perfect to be real imo

There certainly are a lot of pets with HP, flat ED and talent(s)…

im looking for that kind of eternal pet i mean with flat HP and flat Ed like forever. havent found yet lol. there alot lucky player to have pet with flat hp flat ed and prayer talent haha

Any “perfect” pet you see in arena most likely belongs to a cheater.

2 Likes

Definitely true. Especially when its an eternal pet.

1 Like

I got my pet from a eternal chest, almost perfect only have twister affix ~.~

Not perfect though :smile:

Lol. First time ever hear that. (U guys know what I mean)

I check some players in 2v2,their pets just unbelievable good :confused:Hackers seem to be everywhere.

Report them here:

:smiley:

Still good for Arena tho if you’ll be using Manashield.

yes correct BUT using manashield will not help at all since damage reduce effect not work with manashield except MP Absorb.

Having load of MP and being hit harder. does not change anything.

1 Like

I know right but, still you can have all of your resists applied on Manashield to reduce damage taken. Infusion talent is capable of doing that.

Just asking, on what difficulty did you farm Enslaved pets on floor 100+ ?

He is not here anymore. He used the same method I listed in my pet thread. If you read my list, I tell tell you to pick any difficulty as long as you have max luck.

Ahhh ok… I have 4 Luck225% What difficulty did you grind enslavers now ?

I go between Legend and M3 (Sometimes Epic) when hunting enslaver. As long as your luck is Max, can instant kill, find enslaver within 5-10 seconds, Eternal find rate 650%, floor 100+, and the rest of what I had written in the other thread. :+1:

Ahh ok thanks. How many Eternal pets did you have now ?