Rogue and wiz end game build 2.5

Good day i just wna share this basic pve build for both rogue and wiz so that newbie players will have a guide to follow.
For.me this 1 of the most practical build to hike floor and clear farm on lower floor.
Other viable build which can be also applied to tgis build just by changing some affix are
Greengarden = druidic + plague
Poison buuld = dmg build w/ plague
Arcinist+ascendant = good for wiz can also work well w/ added frozen and plague affix

I made some changes of my iceberg build due to some recent changes in latest patch affecting rogue stealth.

Changes : we use deadly strike crystal affix instead of reduce.cd affix cause of the recent change in stealth cooldown inc from 10 to 16 sec atm.

Deadly arts affix is much viable in this version since it give chance to autoreset special skills after hiiting deadlystrike. (It really activate all the time base on my runs) u just have to be wary of stealth duration

We remove defiant affix switch with demonic set affix - its a new affix that is really good if u plan running higher floors also counters enemy lech and heal map affix which can be annoying against epic-mythic enemies

U can decide urself if u prioritize lvl40guided/lvl30 stealth or u prefer 30guided/40stealth

EDit : stealth mechanic 2.5 = double dodge value w/ current build 35%dodgex2 when stealth = 70%dodge. So isuggest remove 1xstealth+10 add 10%dodge affix that would result to 45% dodgex2 =90% dodge when stealth

Here is my wiz Frozenthrone build credit of cronos disco orb guide.

Il be uploading some vids later on. Feel free to ask some questions or.give suggestions regarding the builds.
Videos: wiz on high floor

Rogue 2.5

6 Likes

wow nice build with new set affixs! Wanna try 1 of these when i have chance. + 1 Like!! Thanks for sharing. What hightest floor can go with these build , have you tried ?

1 Like

@ColdBlood i have stop hiking floor but i always run bith this build around 1800+ floor m3 and its still doin good can easily clear up map and kill epic above enemies also doin good as hireling… il be posting vids on said.floor runs later on… this build can definitely go on much higher floor thats why i called it end game build.

That’s good to know that 1800+ and more i so want to try to make these build as soon as i can. Hope i can get lucky in affixes roll lolz. Wizard damage so crazy !

@ColdBlood stat dmg does not really mean that much. The rogue has lower dmg stat compare to wiz cuz my wiz.got lvl40 empower talent(dmg inc 100%) though rogue takes advantage of relentless talent which is really OP in pve. Base on my runs my rogue is a sec faster to.clear map due to its dps compare to my wiz. Though wiz also got its advantages. If u go arcinist+ascendant build any class can even go 100m+ stat dmg. Though frozen build is still better in terms of fast kill and map clearing

1 Like

Yeah !! That’s right. And i have problem with ur pet. It got +10000 ED and if i can use my Pet and change Set affixe on ur bow to Momentum? it that okie?

@ColdBlood yup its ok. I encountered some problem atm i have 35%dodge
New stealth mechanics = doubles ur dodge value.
So it would result to 70% dodge.
Iwould suggest remove 1x+10stealth add 10% dodge affix in that way 45%x2 =90% dodge rate w/ stealth almost untouchable

1 Like

That’s great to know that change and i hope u will make some pvp build in near future with new set affiix. Thanks for answering.

1 Like

@ColdBlood i do have pvp build for all classes that are good enough to reach the top but im lazy sharing rogue pvp build cuz der are too many rogues already in too league. Ive been top1 alot of times though its really easy to.achieve if u have a proper pvp build

Sorry! I mean ur new pvp build with new set afffix “Demonic” not the old one ;p. is there any Lance build for warrior? I wanna try . Because Knightcharge skill look cool at wariror style ;p.

Hmm almost all are the same just use plague or frozen. Or even greengarden build is better in farming “not good in farming epic enimies” u can also add some skill proc like storm or snokebomb.
30%dodgex2 225 critdmgx1 30xdeadlystrikex1 1-45%block. 1x45crit (or u can remove deadlystrike add another block45% then use ephipany affix)
For dmg build -(Frozen or plague, demonic, pathfinder,.momentum, adventurer, defiant or rage)

For greengarden hpregenx2 mpregenx2 critchancex1 crit dmgx1 (druidic, cosmicpower, plague, equality, demonic, momentum)use equivalence mythic resource dont add glasscanon afix

Just use ur imagination and knowledge this are just some basic idea ang building @ColdBlood @TWCheese

2 Likes

Thanks for giving some good ideas and your support. First i will try to reach ur end game build first lolz. Then i willl think about make new pvp build in future.

1 Like

@ColdBlood my bad lol those ideas are for.pve knightcharge build. For.pvp ideas try eading this thread
Pvp 2.3 guide

1 Like

lol it’s so okie. I will read this thread so. thanks again ;p

hi. do you have a guide build for warrior?ty…and btw, maY i ask, in crafting, what is the first thing to do?do you have to put the crystal affix first or the set affix or legend affix?and what item you need to craft?magic?rare?..ty

How do you get 35% dodge? I dont see any dodge affixes? 10% from hero page but where comes the rest from?
And why do you use enerfie over fury?
Thank you

Greetz Onrop

@Onrop rogue dodge rate inc as they lvl up thats why i reach 35%dodge (atm i have 45% dodge for stealth to have 90% dodge when activated, i remove 1pc +10stealth added 10%dodge)stealth doubles ur dodge value.

I use energy cuz it gives %dmg boost base on ur current energy(atm ders a bug since energy should work dmg boost base on missing energy but the dng boost stil works like in old version base on current energy%)also energy proc mp on hit affix so u can easily maintain100% energy.

Fury are good for build who rely on special skills dmg such as storm, twister etc… and scalp, taunt etc… since it give dmg boost to special skills casted base on fury % level.

Since im just spamming guided which is primary skill and stealth on oh special skil. I dont rely dat much on my mh special skil dmg. (My mh special is twister just for.crowd control to gather mobs)

Glad to help…

1 Like

Hmm der are a lot of ways to build a warrior.but almost all are the same just use plague or frozen(good burst dmg and cc dmg)Or even greengarden build is better in farming “not good in farming epic enimies” u can also add some skill proc like storm or snokebomb. If ur whirlwind build or knightcharge or ur main spam skil isfrom mh wep then maximize ur mh with 100%wd and 5000wd if u build relies on oh wep.like toss build put the wd affixes on oh then no need to add.wd on mh wep. For dmg build warrior dis are the basic affixes

30%dodgex2 225 critdmgx1 30xdeadlystrikex1 1-45%block. 1x45crit (or u can remove deadlystrike add another block45% then use ephipany affix)
For dmg build -(Frozen or plague, demonic, pathfinder,.momentum, adventurer, defiant or rage) living force (for toss build)

For greengarden hpregenx2 mpregenx2 critchancex1 crit dmgx1 (druidic, cosmicpower, plague, equality, demonic, momentum)use equivalence mythic resource dont add glasscanon afix(ur dmg will rely on elemcrit dmg and raw elem dmg5000 and elemcrit booster by druidic inc dmg of dot base on regen) and regen boosted by cosmic, equality (no need to.pump ur stat dmg on this build)

This thread is 2.3 ver warrior frozen build

Just use ur imagination and knowledge this are just some basic idea ang building

In putting affixes first maximize the lvl and item quality of the gear then add.crystal.affix then reroll using diamond until its max roll then add ur.legend affixes and epic affixes if ur gona craft it to mythic craft first b4 putting crystal affix @xanthiya

1 Like

@roykiyoy thank you very much

1 Like

How come you’re doing it in this order? If I’m putting a mythic affix on my item I wanna make sure that it rolls a crystal affix that I can use, as it’s the only affix I can’t reroll after its applied.
So - I usually craft items in this order:
1)
Add crystal affix
If it rolls something i need = proceed to 2)
2)
Apply 4 socket if not there allready
3)
add mythstones for mythic affix
4)
Upgrade the item to max quality
(that way 5) usually results in better rolls)
5)
Add crystals to supply with whatever affixes I need to finish the item off (set/legend/epic)

If you have a different order - I’d be interested in knowing why - I might be doing it all wrong;)
Wack:)