Rogue Flintlock PVE Build: Miss Fortune

Wouldn’t

That permafrost bonus solve mana problem? Or apex is headpiece?

From the description, Frozen needs monsters to be frozen in orde rto be useful.

Makes frozen enemies explode for x% of DMG dealt when killed

The same is true for Frostbiting

Yet this build does not have a single Freeze affix, and has Frozen and Frostbite affixes.
Permafrost doesn’t freeze either, according to its description it increases damage for ice weaopns and gives MP Absorb.

How does this build freeze monsters?

1 Like

Elemental crit affix, 30% is enough

Oh I missed that, yeah!

Thank you brang!

Edit: For this build, the rogue hireling is missing both. And the wizard main is poison so if it crits it won’t freeze them. Is there some other way to freeze them there?

1 Like

@IntuitioN take a look at Coat Weapon on Vial (Rogue OH). when activated, it gives you a chance to Crit and Elemental Crit, so you don’t need any Elemental Crit on a Rogue.

Oh… duh! Thanks @Golem :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you want to max your chances of a Chrystal affix on an eternal then read all above and add Chrystalline and eternal set affixes to build.

1 Like

still good for using this build? :slight_smile:

there has been a few changes to DQ from updates. the +5 Stealth affix has been changed to +10, so that gives you an extra space for another affix. I would suggest replacing it with either a +15% Move Speed or another +100% Frostbiting. if you go with Move Speed, replace Adventurer Set with Pathfinder Set (roll with Amethyst on Rogue Items). if you go with the Frostbiting, keep Adventurer. I also guess that he put enough Stat Points into Power to make sure he got 100% Dodge when Stealth activated. I guess 10 Dodge from base Character, 10 from Dexterity 20, and 10 Dodge on Pet, and hopefully the last 20 Dodge from Power and maybe Evasion Natures if needed.

for the Eternal Items, if you can’t find them, just use Legend versions. for the Eternal Ring, if you can find one with a Crystal Attack Speed, that would open up a space on the Pet for an extra affix of your choice.

this Build is the Attack Hireling for a Main Farm Build, which makes this a Farm Team. you only really need to farm up to floor 500-510 for Crystals & Myth Stones, and it looks like this Build was doing pretty good around floor 700ish.

2 Likes