Rubik's Crystallography

Yes, since diamond is the only way to reroll those 2 affixes you want to get those both max at the same time. Then you can reroll boomerang separately.

ty. more power!

hello.

this is fkn annoying!
more than 300pcs of diamonds,
no 100% shck dmg and 50% attk. spd. capped together at the same time!

wtf! tell what to do. 2 days of farm !
I capped one affix the shck dmg or the attk spd.
I think the capped rerolling range have the problem, rerolling 100% stats legend with 50% stats crystal affix is real hard.

Im on RAGEEE!!

[quote=“kairou4ever”]hello.

this is fkn annoying!

I think the capped rerolling range have the problem, rerolling 100% stats legend with 50% stats crystal affix is real hard.

Im on RAGEEE!![/quote]

is the quality and level of your item max already?

max quality and level, [quote=“CravenRed”][quote=“kairou4ever”]hello.

this is fkn annoying!

Im on RAGEEE!![/quote]

is the quality and level of your item max already?[/quote]

max level and quality

[quote=“kairou4ever”]hello.

this is fkn annoying!

Im on RAGEEE!![/quote]

Item quality is key, one you have level capped the item :wink:
Instead of perfect rolling, you have to set yourself a realistic minimum, that you are happy with. Dont get disappointed if capped affix dont roll for you, take solace if both stats exceed your set minimum.

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“kairou4ever”]hello.

this is fkn annoying!

Im on RAGEEE!![/quote]

Item quality is key, one you have level capped the item :wink:
Instead of perfect rolling, you have to set yourself a realistic minimum, that you are happy with. Dont get disappointed if capped affix dont roll for you, take solace if both stats exceed your set minimum.[/quote]

HAYS!

Okies! Farm again!
how about you jester ?
how many diamonds do you farm to capped and make your gear perfect ?
thousands of diamonds -.-

and that luck, Do I need luck stats or lucky taps of rerolling ?

btw my gear is fully max quality and level

I will be honest with you, I dont really care if my items have capped stats or not, I like to get as close to capped as I can, but I would never go over 25 diamonds on rerolling, especially when I change builds so many times with play testing :wink:
Max level and quality is always a must for me though.

As I previously said, I set minimums for each stat, and once each minimum has been exceeded, im more than happy with it.

1 Like

Great write-up. I’ll definitely use this when making something. I started to keep items with 4+ sockets to jumpstart mythics, because I can’t even get decent amounts of zircon, and crystals 13-20 for that matter.

What minimum floor is needed to actually get a decent drop rate of crystals #13-20? Any of you with personal experiences to share?

I’m at floor 380+ EP8 and the crystal drop rate isn’t that impressive but I noticed that the quality has improved since I started climbing floors.

[quote=“ocenyx”]Great write-up. I’ll definitely use this when making something. I started to keep items with 4+ sockets to jumpstart mythics, because I can’t even get decent amounts of zircon, and crystals 13-20 for that matter.

What minimum floor is needed to actually get a decent drop rate of crystals #13-20? Any of you with personal experiences to share?

I’m at floor 380+ EP8 and the crystal drop rate isn’t that impressive but I noticed that the quality has improved since I started climbing floors.[/quote]

Item quantity at cap 200% is a must. Floor 101 onwards, EP set to the highest you can manage to be able to one shot the trash mobs. Break EVERY barrel, crate, chest, weapons rack and grass on each floor :wink:

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“ocenyx”]Great write-up. I’ll definitely use this when making something. I started to keep items with 4+ sockets to jumpstart mythics, because I can’t even get decent amounts of zircon, and crystals 13-20 for that matter.

I’m at floor 380+ EP8 and the crystal drop rate isn’t that impressive but I noticed that the quality has improved since I started climbing floors.[/quote]

Item quantity at cap 200% is a must. Floor 101 onwards, EP set to the highest you can manage to be able to one shot the trash mobs. Break EVERY barrel, crate, chest, weapons rack and grass on each floor :wink:[/quote]

Thanks for the tips!

[quote=“ocenyx”]Great write-up. I’ll definitely use this when making something. I started to keep items with 4+ sockets to jumpstart mythics, because I can’t even get decent amounts of zircon, and crystals 13-20 for that matter.

Thanks!

Floor does not affect drop rates or rarity. The only way floor comes into play at all is that there is a minimum floor before each crystal is available to be dropped, that minimum is 100 for Obsidian (the highest one) which is why you should never go below 100. As long as you are 100+ for floor, then the only thing that affects it is Item Drop as JesteR said, and the sets, Crystalline for CS and Mythical for MS.

1 Like

[quote=“Rubik”][quote=“ocenyx”]Great write-up. I’ll definitely use this when making something. I started to keep items with 4+ sockets to jumpstart mythics, because I can’t even get decent amounts of zircon, and crystals 13-20 for that matter.

Thanks!

Floor does not affect drop rates or rarity. The only way floor comes into play at all is that there is a minimum floor before each crystal is available to be dropped, that minimum is 100 for Obsidian (the highest one) which is why you should never go below 100. As long as you are 100+ for floor, then the only thing that affects it is Item Drop as JesteR said, and the sets, Crystalline for CS and Mythical for MS.[/quote]

I see… The drops I have been getting must have been a placebo. Well, time for me to hunt for Crystalline and Mythical items, and maybe some buccaneer gear too for Item Drops+

[quote=“ocenyx”][quote=“Rubik”][quote=“ocenyx”]Great write-up. I’ll definitely use this when making something. I started to keep items with 4+ sockets to jumpstart mythics, because I can’t even get decent amounts of zircon, and crystals 13-20 for that matter.

Thanks!

Floor does not affect drop rates or rarity. The only way floor comes into play at all is that there is a minimum floor before each crystal is available to be dropped, that minimum is 100 for Obsidian (the highest one) which is why you should never go below 100. As long as you are 100+ for floor, then the only thing that affects it is Item Drop as JesteR said, and the sets, Crystalline for CS and Mythical for MS.[/quote]

I see… The drops I have been getting must have been a placebo. Well, time for me to hunt for Crystalline and Mythical items, and maybe some buccaneer gear too for Item Drops+[/quote]

A placebo or perhaps even some good luck :wink:
Concentrate on getting item drop quantity to 200% first, as this will affect the number of items dropped, which gives you more chances of the items being Crystalline or Mythical :wink:

[quote=“JesteR”]A placebo or perhaps even some good luck :wink:
Concentrate on getting item drop quantity to 200% first, as this will affect the number of items dropped, which gives you more chances of the items being Crystalline or Mythical :wink:[/quote]

Hirelings aside, with Fortune 20 and 2x Item drop affix from buccaneer set pieces with imperfect rolls, I think 140+% is the highest item quantity my rogue can get… and I’ll aim for that, thanks :smiley:

While we’re discussing crystals and stuff, is Zircon the only way to get sockets? Are there any cheap ways for a chance of adding sockets?

[quote=“ocenyx”][quote=“JesteR”]A placebo or perhaps even some good luck :wink:
Concentrate on getting item drop quantity to 200% first, as this will affect the number of items dropped, which gives you more chances of the items being Crystalline or Mythical :wink:[/quote]

Hirelings aside, with Fortune 20 and 2x Item drop affix from buccaneer set pieces with imperfect rolls, I think 140+% is the highest item quantity my rogue can get… and I’ll aim for that, thanks :smiley:

While we’re discussing crystals and stuff, is Zircon the only way to get sockets? Are there any cheap ways for a chance of adding sockets?[/quote]

Items do drop with empty sockets on them, and in the case of Mythical, 4 or 5 empty sockets.

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“ocenyx”][quote=“JesteR”]A placebo or perhaps even some good luck :wink:

While we’re discussing crystals and stuff, is Zircon the only way to get sockets? Are there any cheap ways for a chance of adding sockets?[/quote]

Items do drop with empty sockets on them, and in the case of Mythical, 4 or 5 empty sockets.[/quote]

I already collected a bunch of them in fact. I keep rare+ items with at least 4 slots and good quality. I forgot to mention that I may need this for adding sockets after mythic slots merges to one mythic affix, if it is possible.

Once you have the mythic affix, then you will need to use Zircon to add an empty socket :wink:

Also worth noting, Mythics can not be removed. So be sure you really want it. I’ll add that to the OP.