Salvage/convert x2 x4 x8 multiplier or x5 x10

Haha i like the new stat points, easier to respec. But salvaging crystals is a pain in the butt. It is hard press 200 times to get 200 larimar. Haha, from 2k kyanite :joy: i hope in next patch you can add an option to add multipliers(idk how to call it) for salvage/convert to make the thing quicker to do.

I think there are similar posts like this…

1 Like

HAHa, try convert or salvage by going pressing < Larimar, isnteed of Larimar >

That way u will convert/salvage 1K of any crystal/mythstone

I mean sure I can convert or salvage 1K of each crystal but the pain is actually trying to complete crystal feat.

I mean the use 500 (or 375) crystals to get a rare crystal.

But, i only need around 300 at a time. I am sure many other players can relate to this

1 Like

Haha yeah, 1k salvage is a waste. That is why i don’t see salvaging< as useful at all haha as a player that’s still crystal-poor

1 Like

True. Also it doesn’t complete the feat 3× at once or so which really sucks. So many wasted crystals. RIP Rubies.

1 Like

Definitely

How about let’s just make the scrolling through crystals faster. Like selecting stat points sped up, let’s make selecting crystals faster individually.

So instead of the normal speed to salvage 375 crystals for the crystal feat, I could have the speed of 2× or more which is similar speed or better to the Stat point speed and same case with conversion.

1 Like

Or make it so we could long press the button and not have to click one by one hhahahah really tiring…

2 Likes

This is good too!

1 Like

lol. That’s also a good idea.

1 Like

Please DQ Devs!!! Hear our suffering please!!

1 Like

:pray:

1 Like