Scooty Gift: Immortal Build Reveal

@GermanyPro The Kraken est “El diablo que hace trofeos de los hombres” or the demon who makes trophies of men. This is a build I created over two years ago. I am not certain if I will bring this build back. I need to perform more tests first.

3 Likes

Looks like you’ve got a powerful barrage.:grinning: Kayang pumatay ng rouge.:joy::laughing::clap::clap::clap:

:joy::joy::joy::persevere:

:heart_eyes: pvp arena is on fire again hope will come back soon

5 Likes

I also kiling you wareior and wizard 3 seconds great you reach eternal by you mythic caliber built farm crystal me will helping you to built good

1 Like

RIP English :astonished::hammer:

1 Like

Hope to seing that fire burnin’ again.,but at this rate i dont think so.,. most player of high caliber are getting lesser and lesser.even the numbers of player accomodated by div1 are getting fewer.

1 Like

It’s more fun in div 2.

3 Likes

Aray ku!:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes
1 Like

Just another day in the arena

I’ve got to share the next video. It’s an epic 8 minutes long and my oppenent has over 700000 hp (how on earth!). His gear is shown at the end after I kill him @CuzegSpiked @Mr_Scooty @Golem @ObiWanKenobi @ZOMBOY

3 Likes
4 Likes

I’m going to replace command with scalp. Finally entered eternal 1v1 division 5. https://youtu.be/qGBIkpFxdxk

4 Likes

For some unknown reason casting storm seems to have a knock back effect. It’s a keeper

1 Like

hey bro im sorry but i didnt get what you mean. ayusin mo english mo. laptrip. ahahaha

1 Like

Hi sir scooty

1 Like

Kinda new in DQ. Was trying to make the one you shared above but im having hard time doing it. Im loosing many crystals but havent affixed spell sword set on my MH. Huhu

Hello @BattleKnight. :smiley:

Welcome to the forum!!

Jasper the gear to warrior. Spell sword set is warrior exclusive set. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick response sir. Oh. So there are sets or affixes intended just for one job type?. This one helped me a lot. Haha

2 Likes