Skaul's Hierarchy of Tips and Tricks [SHTT] [2.5]

Great!

Let me notepad the link here and this will be my lazy reply when some noob asks for things.

4 Likes

Exactly my intention. Haha.

More visual aids are up-and-coming. Ascension and necessary gameplay tips will be added once 2.1 releases. The affix file and legendex file will be updated then as well. Any suggestions welcome.

It is worth my sticky vote

Now off to see where I can find shrine info

1 Like

I’m trying to include that, as well.

Yeah ! Thank s you Skaul. :wink: :muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Actually, you can use this button to formatting your guide. It makes much easier to read.

Nice guide! Pinned :smile:

2 Likes

Alright. I will do that. Thank you. :smiley:

That what I do but thanks for letting @Skaul know as well as other ppls.

If anyone has a list of all dependent, negative, or any other affixes not properly included in the Affixes spreadsheet, please let me know. :smile:

Updated for 2.1.0.3.

:smiley:

You might want to include the Adventure mythic for the sections “IF YOU ARE MAKING ANOTHER TRIP TO 99” and “ASCENSION”. It’s kinda expensive with the mythstones it uses, but gold->xp is pretty good! Especially when you consider that Gold Find pretty much becomes +XP.

1 Like

Good updates. The “most sought after affixes” section probably doesn’t need to include Blind Immune and Stun Immune anymore, now that they can be Ruby rolled. Still useful yes, but in the top few?

Thanks for the feedback. :wink:

750, Mythic 3. Mayhem set.

Would just like to point this out, as Mayhem is a very awesome set :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I need to start writing things down. I realized that after I edited the guide itself and went on to the items. My memory is absolute garbage.
:smile:

Love the guide. As a complete noob I find it quite helpful. In regards to the part where you refer to the legendex, it might be worth putting as a side note what constitutes a “powerful enemy” as there isn’t really anywhere that gives an answer in the codex or on the wikis from what I’ve seen. Though I could just be completely blind. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Will do, guy. Thanks for the input. :smile:

1 Like

I got a second nadroji robe and was gonna use it for the hireling. Since nadroji set only works for main char I’m trying to remove the set and the bonus but kyanite is not selecting it. And if I use quartz I’ll lose the ED%. Is it possible to remove?

not the gray affixes. you should look for aether wrap. nadroji robe is kinda just for farming now.

1 Like