Skaul's Hierarchy of Tips and Tricks [SHTT] [2.5]

The only thing this guide does not include is an update for the handful of new items due to my limited internet access.

If you ever have a question, just shoot me a message. :smiley:

How to max a pet stat? I think only calcite works.

Ah I can help here. To max your pets stat you must compleat the feat “save enslaved pet” three times and your curently equeped pet gets buffed abit

I read this when he first posted this guide tired and blurred eyed. Needless to say I chuckled. I still don’t know what SHTT is

The “Tips” was originally “Insight”, but I deemed it odd diction and slightly inappropriate.

3 Likes

I am so confused at some hahaha but some i understand i really neet a video on making crystals and mythic i still get confused since i just started taking interest in crafting… Btw! This is awesone it really helped me understand more hahab thanks for the effort! DQ RULES!!! :clap::clap::clap::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand::muscle::muscle::muscle:

After a century of putting it off, I’ve finally updated!

Still being updated/tweaked:

• LegendEx (new legends post 2.1.0.3 need inputted)

• Affix List (a handful of values need tweaked, otherwise up to date with 2.5)

Additions:

• APS and CD Guide by Clogon

• Ignore Resist and Weaken Guide by Midlumer

• Typos, typos, typos…

All suggestions welcome!

5 Likes

An addition to SHTT .

Blog no longer works/exists .Oh well .

Hej guys!

I´m quite new to this game and want to ask some things…
I have two heroes(roque + wizard) on lvl 99 without choosing a perk yet…

What´s the best for an absolute beginner?
I think about:

• Dealer
  • Fortunate
  • Treasured

Hunter is nice too, but I have the hunter-ring ready, when I find sometimes the fortunate-mythstone…

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Either fortunate or treasured with dealer being good on a character you use as a hireling :smile:. Fortunate is the most convenient option do to it giving a pick up radius boost while buffing other farm stats significantly while treasured is most likely the best for crystal output assuming you do not have the eternalized and crystalline sets yet and are already using luck% to your advantage. hope that helps you decide :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Griffin!

Question: I change between the character, so sometimes I play the roque and have the wizard-hireling and vice versa…
How does this work, if I have dealer on my wizard but change to roque-hireling?

All ascension perks excluding dealer only give you their effects if they are on your primary character dealer however always works on items sold through the inventory of a character that possesses it so you would lose out on the effects of the rogues perks but dealer would still function :smile:

1 Like

Hej!

To understand that right:
I need to buy e.g. fortunate on every single character to have it there.
But Dealer it´s enough to buy once, it will “jump” from hireling to hireling?

Sorry for the dumb question…

dealer only effects the inventory of the character that has purchased it but will always effect any item sold through that characters inventory while the other perks give a bonus to both characters when you have a hireling but only when the character with the perks is your primary character :+1:

1 Like

Bumping for new players.

I was about to do that yesterday but I wasn’t sure lol. Thanks anyway.

Hi very lot of work!

I don’t understand this picture:
“Left means you salvage, Right means you convert, and X means you keep.”
Right arrow then left arrow? So you convert the first crystal and then salvage that??

the :x: is on Crystals that are used the most when Crafting your Equipment. so you wouldn’t Salvage or Convert these unless you really needed to. the arrows are for the direction you would Convert or Salvage. I think this chart was for players who were using Conversion & Salvaging to finish the Use Crystal Feat to get a Random Rare Crystal Reward. otherwise, you just do what you need to do to get the Crystal you need. same for Myth Stones.

one thing to remember is that when Salvaging, 1 Crystal becomes a Crystal of the next lower Tier. 1 Angelite to get 1 Calcite. but when Converting, it is 2 Crystals for 1 Crystal of the next higher Tier. 2 Calcite to get 1 Angelite.

Love the casual writing style . First time that I’ve properly read this. Nice. The maths leaves me cold but maths and I have a problematic relationship.

1 Like