Slack group

Still active ? I want to join DQ group. For some friends and sharing my knowledge about the game

I was kicked from that group because apparently I made the group inactive, even though I’m super active. I miss that group and talking to many and helping others.

I hope it’s still active but I can’t find out myself. I am in the tester slack group but that’s a completely different group to the DQ community group for easy reasons.

If someone here wants to create group for active players here i want to join that group for communications to all active dq players. What do you think. U can create then i join.

I was thinking of one. Also I’m in a DQ hall group in Line with teacup and cronos and we created together. But I could create one myself too.

Although slack is a bit better. I’ll have to make sure it’s good quality though . Also I never created a group before so I wouldn’t be so good. I’ll try if anybody wanted.

But tbh, I’m not the best with responsibilities but I think I’ll be fine. I mean a pm group in forums is good but the limit is 500 messages and I’d have to keep extending it.

@Mr_Scooty or @Skaul may be able to help with your DQ slack question. I used to be in that group but have been taking a break from DQ.

2 Likes

Thanks @PeaceDog. How did I mIss your post from earlier today? I am looking into the Slack group.

2 Likes

What about discord it’s free to use and I use it for lot off my games I play and I think lot other people use disord to but I could be wrong :joy:

1 Like

Yep. I got a discord account and I created a server called IDFK (I don’t f**king know).

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

I should probably invite people there lol. I originally created discord account since many ppl in many games I play want me in discord for easier chat.

Should create a server called dquesting . The other awesome part would be voices and bots too and a cool dark theme to use. It’s just generally good for gamers.

1 Like

Yes it’s a great place to use I think that be great thing to do

1 Like