So what's gonna be your first 2.1 Perk?

Why are people picking 5 over 4? Just because rare legends matter more than eternals? Assuming (5) eternalized and crystallized and capped luck, 4 increases your eternal and crystal drop rate by about 86% (350% to 650%), while 5 only increases it by about 27% (750% to 950%). The PUR is nice, but with dealer the gold find will be rather meaningless (unless it factors into buccaneer and you use scattershot, but based on the text of buccaneer it shouldn’t).

Because I want to hunt for those new rare legends ASAP and have more gold during the hunt. At this point we I already have enough eternals.

2 Likes

I admit it…that everyone have a good reason and planning on next step

But i will got 4 for my main char… and 5 for hirelink and change gear to full DPS so it can support main char, and move faster leveling

I newbie players… so thats what i need

I think I should choose dealer, accomplished, fortunate, hunter, enshrined and treasured. Is this a good order? Let me know if anything needs change. I think none of us has experienced 2.1 just yet so its not definite decision. Dealer sounds super awesome. Since I sell a bag of rare items for 10k gold, have that x1000% = 100k gold per bag. This is really good if your inventory just keeps on being full constantly that you want to throw away your tablet and never play dq again. Makes major difference especially with the highest item drop. Also makes farming for other perks way easier and if gold easier, means more crystals, use for reset hero point and stat point easier, buying on vendor better. I think i will be getting million per floor without boost and with boosts, even more.

Your should definitely get Treasured early on. Get a boost on that Crystal and Eternal finding. :wink:

Treasured > Fortunate > Enshrined > Accomplished > Dealer > Hunter

Don’t need gold too much for dealer. Hunter, well there’s a ring for it. Unless they change the perk to permanent 3 or more spawns, I think losing 5 seconds switching rings is an acceptable trade. Accomplished, this perk is still up in the air since I think they might change the skill point system.

Fortunate - 1st
Dealer - 2nd
Enshrined - 3rd
Treasured - 4th
Accomplished - 5th
Hunter - last
:smile:

I already got eternalized and crystalline gear and those boosts do stack with set affixes crystalline and eternalized right? How much is the current percentage of the chances to find crystal legends or eternals and what it looks like after beeing boisted by 300%. If it does stack with eternalized and crystalline, it would be 300 + 250% = 550% increased chance if stacking is allowed? I doubt they would stack but I don’t knoe yet. I was thinking dealer so gold will be soo much easier and leveling up is easy amyway for 2 perks. After dealer, how about treasured so I can spend all that excess gold and afterwards maybe fortunate or accomplished and if I chose fortunate afterwards, accomplished, enshrined and hunter.

I think it would definitely stack, considering that the chance for finding eternals and crystals is under 1% (don’t know for sure) without any affixes for it. I saw a calculation before, but I don’t remember it. :confused: Plus, if you’re finding more eternals and crystals, your money will be better spent. :wink:

it stack, already ask them on preview thread and tester already answer it.

1 Like

Oh awesome! I guess more eternals and crystal legends ftw! More chances of testing out crystal affix for free without obsidian as well.

The question now is, when is 2.1? How much % are the devs done with the testing. Hehe

1 Like

Hhhaha… you killed the mood

it doesn’t stack…

Perks will be active if the main hero has them, and most will be active for both heroes. The only perk that will need to be active for both is dealer.

They will also not stack.

I mean it stack with crystalline and eternalized. chance to find crystal legend and eternal item cap is 5% with both set affix and perks u will have 6.5% chance to find those. READ BACK please.

Sry, I didn’t read carefully :sweat_smile:

I thought there is no cap? You even responded to the post that said that.

clogon said before that crystal legend and eternal find cap is 5%. when i ask on preview thread. i ask if tresured bonus go beyond cap or still get capped since it doesn’t write anything like it writen on fortunate perks (Beyond cap) and since ocenyx said that it will take full bonus then it should go beyond cap / stacked with crystalline and eternalized OR they probably remove the cap for find crystal legend & eternal item.

Maybe the reason he said 5% cap is because of base 1% and [8] eternalized or crystalized is *5 (100% base + 400% from set). Soft cap due to itemization limitations, rather than hard (coded) cap.

base find crystal legend and eternal legend is 1%

+50% chance per rank for crystalline and eternalized. when equip both at rank 5, each provided +250%. with perks +300% for crystal legend and eternal. so 550% is the bonus… 100% is base. on bonus stat it will show 550% but in total u should have 650% = 6.5%.

It not released yet so just hope it will, ASAP they complete it. haha